What are you doing right now?

Insejn

Regarding Electric Universe, its not groundbreaking but good enough at what it is IMO.

Horrible album! gets cheesier every time i listen to it! i was so wrong about pre-judging the album based on the cover <_<

LOL

Never had problems in those days with mine, guess Im lucky :ph34r:

Neither did I at first, maybe a few years of peace but after a while you'll see the demon trying to surface at regular intervals

So today Imoved into a new house! I'm literally unpacking my life out of the bag I have been living out of since last July. Having spent the last months floating around, it feels nice to be settled in one place for a while. And I got 3 new housemates....so fun times, new places and new people ahoy!! I have to say, even when living out of a bag it's amazing how much stuff can accumulate..... :unsure:

London too hot??? WHat temperature we talking here??? Love those hot spring days....

Am eating a hot cross bun. I had to squash it to get it in the toaster.

Holy shit I'm drunk

ÄÄÄääääääähhhhhh!

You're Insejn and drunk!. Pure win!!! :D

What I just did a while ago was watch the 2010 remake of the 1978 cult horror movie "I Spit on Your Grave". Anyone else watch this? I like the modern approach and the graphic violence was much better this time, but I think the original story was better.