What are you doing right now?

Insejn

Having some dinner, sausages mmm, and then heading out to blow off some steam after one hell of a week in college!

Oh, and thinking about speakers to buy that'll plug into an ipod for around £100, maybe less, any ideas?

Mars no longer operates the site. Insejn does.

Yo' mama feels like home.

Yo Otto, it's me Captain Stidgin aka TheCkit hangin' loose. Welcome aboard!

Mars no longer operates the site. Insejn does.

Yo' mama feels like home...

...doing you up yer arse with giant strap on, eh?

PWND :ph34r:

Insejn in the brain :D

Correction; Insejn and RTP does along with some really awesome mods :D

I dont know new mods, hence they are not awesome in my book, Im always sceptical towards "newcommers", ie, those who are not from best years of spamnews offtopic :D They all seems like attention seeking noobs to me :ph34r:

I'm still very interested in trance but the same old discussions about who's personal taste is the best and stuff are just boring to me. I rather go to parties or buy new records than talking about it.

Thats the attitude girl, after all these years Im still to attend my first psy party :(

And during last 1.5 years Ive listened to very little of music at all, not good, but thats due to having regular gf and not nice that woman can distract man from most important things in life, trance :ph34r:!

Offtopic. Weird, I remember this place. Smells like burnt hair.

Its old Cinos pubic hair that he finally burned after shaving them off with rusty razor years ago :lol:

Yesterday I proved a theorem that I set out to prove ages ago, so today I'm taking it easy.

Which theorem? The one that implied that Otto has secretely raped Charlie up his arse and after that married his own mother?

That one?

I dont know new mods, hence they are not awesome in my book, Im always sceptical towards "newcommers", ie, those who are not from best years of spamnews offtopic :D They all seems like attention seeking noobs to me :ph34r:

Hey! I resent that.

Which theorem?

If Delta denotes the Borel algebra of the real numbers R and J is any set, the smallest sigma-subfield of P(RJ) generated by {pi-1(X) | i in J, X in Delta} is the coproduct of |J| copies of Delta in the category of sigma-algebras. I hope this will prove useful in a new formulation of quantum mechanics that people are working on.

Cool, so basically its about which student fraternity can fuck most pussies and drink the most beer :D?

There aren't many pussies to go around in the average theoretical physics department, sadly.

Thats the attitude girl, after all these years Im still to attend my first psy party :(

And during last 1.5 years Ive listened to very little of music at all, not good, but thats due to having regular gf and not nice that woman can distract man from most important things in life, trance :ph34r:!

Fuck her to psytrance... 'nuff said! :phear:

Kaya Project - Desert Phase (the Remixes).

Best album I have heard in ages. You should check it out.

http://ethnotechno.com/kayaproject_desertphaseremixes.php

Awesome stuff, my favourite is the Dust Devil Remix by Perfect Stranger.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZz23tmtzbs

So that night we spent in Vienna meant nothing to you? :(:wub:

Listening to Burning Spear. I'm a little hungover :wacko:

Working on my bachelor paper with some solar fields in the background and a slight earthquake here and there underneath. Got to love Japan :wub:

There are getting to be more and more earthquakes recently.

There was a 7.1 on Thursday and another 7.1 yesterday.

A biggish quake nearer to me today and there was just another one a few seconds ago right near the broken powerplant which has been reclassified as a level 7, not because it has gotten any worse but because they have decided to group everything together instead of individually.

So if you don't hear from me for a while it is because I have either had all my skin stripped off by nuclear wind or I will have mutated into some kind of subhuman (I have the latent ginger gene so maybe I'll mutate into a ginger :()

It's a lovely day today so I should go out somewhere and do something but I'll likely just go to the gym :unsure:

yeah, I woke up because of an earthquake this morning. In Matsumoto they're not that intense though, just a little shake which for me at least feels kinda good. It's a blessing that Japanese architecture is somewhat to extremely earthquake-proof :lol:

ot.: Still writing the bachelor paper... There's no end to it!

Your probably the same distance from the main earthquakes as me. You're in Matsumoto, Nagano right?

Not had the urge to flee the area so you don't mutate into a post human monster?

Yeah, Nagano it is. Well, to be honest, we got an evacuation order from my university in Belgium 3 weeks ago... So we went to Fukuoka for a while, just got back last week wednesday. I don't think the reactor will get worse than this so it'll probably be okay... I hope :lol:

Yeah, Nagano it is. Well, to be honest, we got an evacuation order from my university in Belgium 3 weeks ago... So we went to Fukuoka for a while, just got back last week wednesday. I don't think the reactor will get worse than this so it'll probably be okay... I hope :lol:

Hmm :unsure: I just read that the JNAA will upgrade the current level 5 to level 7 - it seems that things are no so under control up north.

Well, I have just arrived from my voluteering job at the local hospital, now I am having a coffee, watching CSI, waiting my bf call from his job to bring him home, and listening to Double sweet Captain of The Heart.

Oh boy, I hope Mars wont pull this once again even if people start good ol'psynews drama :D!

PS. Feels like home :D

+1, then again the users are often responsible for the drama, so we are involved and should act mature.

Sorry for the moralist note Posted Image

What am I doing?

Waiting for the weekend to start, most of my friends are heading to a festival with ozric tentacles!