What are you doing right now?

Insejn

Just finished work for the day!

Training some new recruits along with the new recruiter who is new to the company and doesn't know the system. You'd expect him to be the best out of all of them but he, well isn't. Not bad or anything but not good at listening to instructions and has some bad teaching habits.

Oh well, I remain awesome sauce ;)

just took a remedy against insomnia (harmless valerian for now ... first pill, more shall follow)

Currently listening to some sick Drum & Bass tracks and having a hard time to believe that Off Topic is actually back in business. Hopefully, which now will stay - permanently.

It's like Off Topic version 2.0

About to phone Interflora to ask them why the fuck they didn't deliver any fucking flowers to my Mother like I fucking paid them to.

They eventually sent her a very nice arrangement, and they've agreed to refund the entire cost. I'm going to use this as an excuse to blow a wad of money at saikosounds.

Just watched I'm your man, a documentary/tribute to Leonard Cohen. It made my day.

Listening to soundcloud and thinking about off topic :D!

Oh boy, I hope Mars wont pull this once again even if people start good ol'psynews drama :D!

PS. Feels like home :D

Mars no longer operates the site. Insejn does.

Yo' mama feels like home.

I am noticing that psynews has more moderators and admins (7+2) than regular users ...

Seems like the interest in trance on the net is hitting an all-time low these days or was it always like that? There must be a ton of inactive users.

Seems like the interest in trance on the net is hitting an all-time low these days or was it always like that? There must be a ton of inactive users.

I'm still very interested in trance but the same old discussions about who's personal taste is the best and stuff are just boring to me. I rather go to parties or buy new records than talking about it.

just took a remedy against insomnia (harmless valerian for now ... first pill, more shall follow)

Just because Valerian is a plant, doesn't by any means imply that it's harmless. Just sayin'. :)