What are you doing right now?

Insejn

Sons Of Anarchy :)

Oh yes! It's very nice but so much of sad shit in the last season :( I couldn't take it. Opie was brutally murdered and then Sara! Hell, almost everyone is dead. But it supposed to be like that i guess. Why kill Sara! And that to so f'in brutal death. :|

You gotta love that Scottish accent and IRA shit in the 2nd season :)) that's my favourite.

Favourite TV series -->1st is House, BB, SOA, Dexter and I'm missing some. Haven't seen any in the last 3 years.

Current favourites are all cookery shows that I manage to watch while having lunch :D :D

*Tales From Bush Larder. (Kenyan Food, awesome stuff)

*David Rocco's - Dolce India

*Mr.Peter Kuruvila's Sri Lankan Kitchen

*From Spain with Love. (Annie is so cute! )

*Eat Street

• Like 1

smokin buddha, chilling, just earned myself a cool 140 euro

gona just blaze up and have a great evening. (and dw, cant get stuck on cannabis either, its just a very small re-romancing phase that will end very soon, ive been thru it all before so my intellect is above it and i have full insight, which is the reason ive made it this far at all.)

peace yall

• Like 1

Thinking , thinking hard on whether to get a cassette player or not :D

I want to collect some of those cassette only ambient releases :) and they are surprisingly soo good and completely off the radar! And some of vaporwave stuff too.

And some of vaporwave stuff too.

For real? I know it's a bad idea to write off entire genres but vaporwave just seems like the worst shit in the world to me. What's the appeal?

For real? I know it's a bad idea to write off entire genres but vaporwave just seems like the worst shit in the world to me. What's the appeal?

Really?? I heard one track it sounded nice. Well I can't checkout much of the stuff due to limited interest. So buying physical media and checking shit out is the only way.

One of the tracks from this album. Not sure which.

I had just skimmed thru it's wiki page, saw the words retro and games and presumed it was the same. :D now that you say it's the worst shit in the world. I WILL definitely check it out :D and see for myself. :)

Do post why you feel it's the worst with some tracks

Really?? I heard one track it sounded nice. Well I can't checkout much of the stuff due to limited interest. So buying physical media and checking shit out is the only way.

One of the tracks from this album. Not sure which.

[vid]

Sorry for the slow reply, I've only just got round to listening to the album you posted. I actually really like it, but it sounds nothing like the rest of the vaporwave I've heard. Generally the genre involves sampling bland music from the 80's and 90's - easy-listening, shopping mall muzak, incidental music from infomercials and other commercial detritus - and "recontextualising" it (which in practice usually means pitching it down and adding delays and loops, and not much else). This gets justified by pretentious guff written by the kind of bellends who unironically use the term "late capitalism". Basically it's the musical equivalent of Lichtenstein, except somehow worse.

This is the most famous example, and it's pretty representative of what I've heard of the genre as a whole:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcsYSJwewWk

I just finished school. A mere 8 years after starting. Soon I will be the proud owner of one shiny new Bachelors degree in Electronic Engineering Technology.

Congratulations :) VLSI and shit! Good luck for future.

I had finished mine back in 2012. Hardly remember anything now. :/ utter waste of 4 years.

What now?

PARTAEEE! Yeaaahh

@Rotwang

Previous message correction -- limited internet* not interest.

See all is not bad :)

It's a nice album. Please tell me if you find the vinyl or cd somewhere in UK. I missed out by a week or so. Had no idea before :/

Oh yeah :( I have the boring shit too! After you pointed out, I went and checked some albums on Discogs. And the above video was there. Don't like the art , same goes for the music.

Apparently there are 2 guys pushing out good vaporwave. The above album I posted is done by them.

As per Psykovsky CD - contact Vasily, I can give you his email if you want. He has some. One suggestion, be very gentle when you pull out the CD's. The artwork is pretty as fuck and it opens in the middle :) but the cd's are usually stuck to the cover!! :/

Sorry on phone , so replying all at once.