What are you doing right now?

Insejn

The pleasure was indeed mine and its an amazing thing for something to come from within and reach without and then reach within again in someone else.

Us humans are strange creatures, to be able to produce such evil and wickedeness of the world; while at the same time be pure love and nothing else.

Wierd.

pew-pew

• Like 1

They are very easy to make if you have a youtube account that allows for vids longer than 10 mins, iirc.

Its often a loop of minutes, 2-3, and its encoded in a certain way thats fast - it doesnt render for 5 days like it would if it were actually a 10 hour long video - :P - so its a loop. Now you can put that to rest :)

There are 10h vids for basically anything from crazy frog and nyan cat - to the wierdest fucking things you can imagine :D

Drinking the morning coffee and having a splendid day :D

Ive slept like a baby, my body thanks me by releasing massive amounts of endorfins today, so im almost giddy, so happy I am today.

And compeletely sober, its truly amazing that after so much toxic stuff i put into my head from the year 1999-2007; it STILL has the power to recover. Even though the recovery took about 5 years and Im just now starting to get my synapses back in working order - It doesnt matter cause all that exists are now, and future, not the past:)

Have a wonderful day all, from a sunny Kristianstad and a sunny Kristian, aswell! (the similarity in names are just a coincidence:))

Peace!

:D good day to Kristian from kristianstad!

correction, I live here, but I grew up in Malmö. Since then Ive traveled and lived in UK for 1 year, Turkey for 3 months, then in sweden: Jönköping, östersund, lysekil, and now Kristianstad.

So in a way, I left home in 2007 and Im still not home yet :)

But, for me, home is where I have my PC. :)

I dont hang my hat, i plugin my PC.

Then Im home. :P

edit: Solar Fields - Leaving home was a big soundtrack during the time of so much travel. Trains plains and automobiles ;)

Today was generally a really good day, but i didnt felt like sleeping AT ALL. even though i still have sleep to catch up on. I guess I just have to much energy to wanna do stuff, and not juust go back to sleep, ive slept far too many years of my life as it is. now i true to use each our productively and the hours go by to quick!

oh well, at least i get the morning sun, and be able to take a shower early, shave, then hit the town to meet a girl and hang out ^^

that wouldnt have happened if i went to sleep cause i would stleep until night.

besides ive read some studies regarding people in my general condition that it can be healthy to skip nights just in order to when yo do sleep, you sleep alot deeper and better.

And im starting to see why.

But of course its just not as easy as staying up. it has to of course work for you and still make you feel okay the next day.

Before i was completely destroyed if i didnt get my 10 hours. but its starting to look like thats not the case anymore, due to my very new found happiness and happiness based on real life stuff while also of course extending on my 2nd home, which is here :)

So the fact that im sharing so much is cause this is my other family, thats who i see it.

and thats the way i would like it. :)

i can only do my best and thats fine, whatever the outcome :) the friends i allready have here are very cherished and im glad they like me too, you know who u are! peace!

One of the very first Goa tracks I heard was Psycho. It was Goa Gil - Psycho on youtube, which I had downloaded on my jailbroken iphone 4 and of course the downloaded file had no name and also the track was lost.

After 2 years when Goa became my fav genre, I stumbled upon IM - Gathering and there it was , Psycho :)

I was just so so happy to hear it after a looong loong time :)

And now I kinda know the track by heart, own CD as well as Vinyl :) It cannot escape from me, Ever :P

It was in the first 5-6 psy albums i bought so i hold it dearly but most tracks are sadly just mediocre so that album is by far their worst.

Their production skill went through the rough on Claissical , and broke another roof with BPMpire.

Then it went quickly downhill.

Gathering though, meh. its too average. Overmode was my favorie just cause it was the closest to my kind of goa i liked then.

I bought it in 1999 i think. and Nic in Serbia :)

HUUGE Mallcenter, but everything was counterfit lol and all albums from cd burners:D

But damn were they cheap.

However, they also sometimes have actual real album for sale sometimes, but they usually always sould out quickly,

Soon me and my newfound Serbian friends got very very close, they could not speak english very much at all .- except a very few.

But the vibes were so astoundingly pleasant . Me, best homie and his lady cousin who was a fox, all went there for a week.

Not to visit family, but to party our asses of :)

Instantly I grew friendships with many of these people even though we could communicate simply by expressions; it didnt matter.

It felt like everything was telepathic anyway.

So yeah we became all very close friends and after that week, I cried ALOT cause I wanted to stay there for ever.

HUUUUUGE Mansion on the top of the mountain looking over the valley in which the village is.

Competely wonderful nature and a rare view.

but it was a true royal pain in the ass that every time we were done at a club, iit took about an hour due to the fact its so steeply uphill.

Most cars would tipover instantly, but _everyone_ there driver small small compact Jugos.

And they love driving cause they pimp out their rides, some of them, with great soundsystem and stuff like that.

And It was a pretty poor village/community/country overall - so even they were furtonate enough - to have anyough money to live happily.

Because no joke, Ive never met a bunch of friendlier people in my life. So completely honest about themselves and NOTHING I was used to in Malmö, Swe- where you really had to hold guard and fights happened almost daily, robberrings etc, but everything in the gray area s nothing was never reported to the cops.

Due to fear of the "leader".

I wasnt at least afraid of him and when he met, me just shook hands cause we from the same hood and its REALLY a hood by Swedish standards.

So it was definately a tough streetlife, but obviously everything is in relation and most countries are alot worse.

But the types of harrassment from this crew were only psychological. Like, they tro ty play wierd mindgames with people, but all just a ruse to grab phone, money etc, or worse.

But the main thing is constatly having everyone fear you, so noone reports anything.

and EVERY NIGHT they were around the hood robbing people. my friend got robbbed on his way to me to have a smoke., we lived about 10 min from eachother so we had a spot we always met at every night to have a good night cigarette.

so while i was approaching the scene, i was still to far away to interview, and i didnt just wanna rush them, cause they were three people and me and him where one, trust me, so I waited until they left, witnessing the robbey and clenching my jaws in rage that I soooo wanted to help him but assessed the situation in becoming worse, cause since they are always bored .- now they have a whole new fun thing for the week, which of course would mean beatdowns and robberies of the person interviened on the other guy.

Crazy little group and they always stayd under the radar.... well for the most part. one was in and out of juvy, and one i think are still locked up .

this was in 1995 IIRL so i was 14 or so.

ajnd i was a nerd then too, loved video games, music, just learning about computers, stuff like that, and of girls were a huge interest:)

luckily i had decent looks and was laid back and "cool" enough to fit in with the cool kids, was just geeky enough to whould have fitten in with the nerds. Also would have fit in with the bad.-boys and the black sheep.

this is where i learned about smoking in general, and not many years after, the rest is history.

But overall I had a great ´Seniour High School and got along with mostly everyone, in different way, but of course had my core group of frinds who akways ´hung out and were at eachoters houses all the time so you were pretty much never alone.

Nothing in the world were more fun for us then like for example the first NFL game for PC, Metroid and Doublel Dragon 2 on NES, and later on, we played tekken tournament and became so pro thtat it always was a game of tic tac toe. You cant win. Only if you really screw up by a mistake or something, But yeah

We played that for years and years.

Good morning Ankur.

Im drinking coffee and having another beatuiful day. I dare not say my depression is gone until it is for at least a month, and i dont wanna jinx it.

Listening currently to some of my own music, and am about to play the first of many, daily hots games. :)

Good day to you all.

smokin buddha listening to Yahel- - DNA and somehow my keyboard layout is no longer swe but eng.

doesnt matter tho.

just wierd slash and stuf arent were ure used to,, back in DOS days sure but now, ure used to ur own lang layout.

other than that im about to play some HOTS, but i thkn ive might hit the buddha too strog.

no offfence to buddha or the god inb any religion intented.

just a slang word.

ill end th post with the clasiccL

• Like 1

Trying to build a good intro to a track and drinking wine.

same here just chilling on psynews and having a wee bit of white wine :)

• Like 1

smokin buddha listening to Yahel- - DNA and somehow my keyboard layout is no longer swe but eng.

doesnt matter tho.

just wierd slash and stuf arent were ure used to,, back in DOS days sure but now, ure used to ur own lang layout.

other than that im about to play some HOTS, but i thkn ive might hit the buddha too strog.

no offfence to buddha or the god inb any religion intented.

just a slang word.

ill end th post with the clasiccL

smokin buddha xD :lol::lol:

• Like 1

I am watching 24 for about the 10th time: I have just a few TV series I am fond of and they are: 24, Twin Peaks and Sons Of Anarchy :)

• Like 1