What are you doing right now?

Insejn

Aes Dana - Aftermath :)

What I meant by easy peasy was - If one has the money , he/she can buy the 240 pack anytime but Aftermath. Good luck finding that one. :P

1 of 300. Nice

my monitors will have to wait.

imve comortable with the sound from mu 7.1 system and learned how certain troublesome spectrum might do..

Mainlythe 8-13k range and also its rare to find ht proper bass frequencies by ear alone, but it works.

and with special thanks too all the wonderful people chosing to have a listen and help me discover errors, which are now very clear.

however i havent done any music since then just dont have the inspiration or the general feelings of life.

im too disconnected............

I think I'll play some Diablo 3.

im a huge diablo fan, since diablo 1 - always been my fav game. d2 i played since it came out and until d3 came out. thats a long fucking time. never botted either. max lvl i reached was something like 75 i think. frozen orb sorc all the way. gets too painful though at high level when everyone is immune to everything.

i played only solo.

d3 is not that rewarding to play anymore though, so for now, Heroes of the storm is where its at for me and i highly recommend it as a fellow diablo fan.

hands down best hero in heroes right now if youre a magic-character-player; Li-Ming. i.e the wizard from d3.

yup, all heroes in hots are from various blizzard games. so you play team of 5v5 with chars like the wizard, stitches, leoric, tyrael, etc etc.

I agree that this latest D3 wasn't so good. But I alternate between doing some rifts and then play a couple of HOTS matches. I've been playing HOTS on and off since beta.

Yeah, I mean sure, I logged about 1100h as Wiz on D3 and about 500h on the other chars, but now there is literally nothing in the game that makes me even wanna click Play.

Oh well, it was 50 euro WELL spent :D

1500+ hours for any game is amazing. Only matched and beaten by D2 and WoW.

I started playing HOTS about 4 days ago now and I really like it alot now that Im a master with Li-Ming and just completely own everyone and almost never die.

I hope they never nerf that hero, she is amazing.

And when I meet other Li-Mings on the enemy team, not to brag, I always completely pwn face.

Its SO rewarding.

Im so used to getting pwnt in games I just started playing, so its very fun to be able to have it the other way around for once :)

In WoW it took AGES to get 2200 rated in 2v2 Arena - although its fair to say that is because its not that easy to find a compatible partner if you dont have many friends.

I also play alot of COD games but Im not very skilled there, my K/D ratio usually is 1:1.

Off to HOTS!

vid of me pwning as li ming:D with amazing super secret soundtrack :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E9eVZS19RA

Drinking, and reading this thread.

Now I'm waking up, enjoying the coffee my wife brought me... and pondering what time I need to bring my daughter to her violin lesson.

Good morning friend! Nice to see your presence.

Ive on my second day without sleep, no real reas, well actually there is a real reason but, as we all are well too familiar - sometimes IRL happens and it just sucks.

No matter, focusing and dwelling wont change the situation, so might aswell use the energy for positive things, thus creating positive energy, thus attracting positivity.

Bullet of philosophy for you, with love!

Edit. I'd be absolutely honored if youd like to have a listen at my latest track that I shared today. Youll find it in Music Promotion. Thank you :wub:

• Like 1

I'd be absolutely honored if youd like to have a listen at my latest track that I shared today. Youll find it in Music Promotion. Thank you :wub:

Well, nice. I'll head down to my music station computer and listen on good speakers then :)

Honored, completely!

:)

Just hope you like it *fingers crossed* as Its a very aquired taste and something to get into a few times to fully "get it".

Its not very hands-on.

Although, thats what I suspect, and feel people might feel when hearing it.

But - quite honestly I made the track for myself just as much as for everyone, as I enjoy it very much and listen to it many many times :) Just as probably Im guessing, most music producers do.

Thats also without a doubt the best way to discover errors in the mix and get ideas and inspiration.

Another bullet of knowledge for all who didnt know - yes we who produce listen to our stuff _ALL_ the time :)

Well, I quite enjoyed it. A great track to start my morning with. Thank you for both making and sharing it.