What are you doing right now?

Insejn

oh it wont be peaceful and it wont be good.

but good night to you too dear indian dark skinned friend of mine who i love dearly as another human from this planet we call earth, i myself being the paler of the skinned and my friend here being the darker, we can coexist peacefully as this guy does great garden work.

sorry i couldnt help myself i dont even know any garderners that was just hilarious to me. anything is.

you could say DISHWASHER and I would laugh... well ok not really.

in any case,. take care brother and ill catch you later. hopefully I would have catched my sense by then so that I not reak havok on psynews any longer than needed.

and im sure rotwang will come along, with his rotten wang, and just shake it up, just shaaaaake it all up and wipe it clean when he gets off work tomorrow.

lets go with that one.

peace!

Replaced my DVD drive from 2008 that died the other day, after dutifully ripping practically every CD I've owned since 1997 or so. The replacement seems to work fine, albeit a bit slower than the previous one. But as long as it gets the job done I'm not complaining.

I have a Bluray drive too but it's mostly useless for ripping CDs :)

Being moderately flabbergasted.

That DVD drive I installed, I decided to test it out by feeding it a bunch of CDs I've had major problems with. CDs that won't rip without errors on 4 different drives on 2 different computers.

And the fucking drive just goes nom*nom*nom and rips ALL OF THEM with zero errors :D

I paid 16 Euros for the drive.

Sixteen. Fucking. Euros. And it does the job I got it for better than the nominally literally more expensive arsenal of drives I already have.

Might need to get a few more of these and stash them away for when the current one goes kaboom... >_>

• Like 1

Might need to get a few more of these and stash them away for when the current one goes kaboom... >_>

Well, one extra one, kept in the packaging, might be something to have on hand... just 'in case'.

Also, make & model, please :)

I wouldn't mind having a good backup when the one in this desktop eventually goes tits up.

Samsung SH-224FB. Samsungs in general have been stellar for CD ripping (DVDRW drives that is, my Samsung Bluray drive is as said basically useless for CD ripping).

Thank you :)

I'm using a cheap ASUS one, but it's been a beast. My Sony's all crapped out after a while and had issues ripping.

:o thinking about the holy grail of Ultimae. I might finally get it! Fingers crossed*.

The 240 € pack?

• 2 weeks later...

To which noise are you hooked to? High , medium or low? :D

The synesthesiacs say "all of the above" ;)

• Like 1

To which noise are you hooked to? High , medium or low? :D

HIGH! I think its the strongest CD on the album but I always play the album as a whole. I love this album to infinity and beyond :D
  • Like 1