What are you doing right now?

Insejn

Im currently in the mixing session of my remix of Ozaka Oz - Real Nightmare, which Padmapani of the kindness of his heart, helped me find out all the patterns for - so yeah, youll see that in the Free Music Promotion area soon.

Its gonna kick ass.

the original already kicks proper ass though, so it'll be tough, but I think I can manage making it even better. All thanks to Padi. Damn I love that guy.. But whenever I say that he gets standoff-ish, I guess he aint used to a platonic friend expressing love. And thats cool. So I dialed back on the feels knob, down to about 10%. He knows, so no reason to tweak that knob up further.

..but I SHOULD be in the process of our remix of Electric Universe - Online Information - but for some reason, tonight just felt Ozaka Oz all the way..

Tomorrow Ill get down to our Online Information Remix.

big things are happening for sure.

big things. We just need a name as Im not particularily found of elerium115 vs. padmapani

Sitting in my car in front of my apartment locked out of it because the two people who have my keys are not responding to me. :angry:

:D sorry to hear. You feel angry at such happenings. Your couch is just behind the wall, but damn you don't have the key nor can you walk through the walls :P

Mixing "Deep Trance II" for the car. Like "Deep Trance", it's all X-dreamy, Delta-y, Spiralliany, Koxboxy, and Menisy. Since my recent... um... excursions into the realm of melty goodness, I've been re-addicted to that massive, cinematic, tech-trance sound.

• Like 1

kinda proud of myself, I finished the website I had deadline on, on time, successfully, and the owner is very happy with it - and Im close to finishing my official first track :P

And the dinner is cooking on the stove.

Thinking of buying Ultimae bundle! :D confused on which CD's to pic :D

Imagine 10 Ultimae CD's at once!! :o a ton of bookmarks, postcards and incense :o :o

This is going to be lovely!

that sound outright awesome.

Mixing "Deep Trance II" for the car. Like "Deep Trance", it's all X-dreamy, Delta-y, Spiralliany, Koxboxy, and Menisy. Since my recent... um... excursions into the realm of melty goodness, I've been re-addicted to that massive, cinematic, tech-trance sound.

that is EXACTLY the music I am looking forward of getting into more. And a mix like that seems to be the very best way. Perfect timing!

Any chance you can send the mix to me?`Ill pay of course and we can do it thru discogs if you want. Although I dont own a CD player, so it'll have to be digital :D

that is EXACTLY the music I am looking forward of getting into more. And a mix like that seems to be the very best way. Perfect timing!

Check PM

^^ you can always share your mix in the DJ promotion section :)

Thanks for the tip. I just did.

• Like 1

Im listening to this stuff now, and damn, this is sweet music.

Why didnt I dive into this stuff earlier? I mean I have, to an extent, but not really. Ive always liked the more softer and layered goatrance style, and not this mature, serious, raw and honest style, that i find this to be.

Dunno if that makes sense but probably.

The mixing, is well, its VERY VERY good.

I appreciate you sending me this mix, and I appreciate listening to it, I love it and thank you so much.

And I love the text files and the track lists and everything. Its just great and I think YOU are great.

thats the general opinion, the critism will come in PM, i.e - where you fucked up while mixing.

Thats gonna come atcha. And its gonna come atcha hard.

No just kidding, of course, this is a solid attempt at tech-trance and I think I might be in love with it already.

thank you!!

ps. no joke im bumping my head like its hiphop from str8 1994 man

• Like 1

Im listening to this stuff now, and damn, this is sweet music.

Why didnt I dive into this stuff earlier? I mean I have, to an extent, but not really. Ive always liked the more softer and layered goatrance style, and not this mature, serious, raw and honest style, that i find this to be.

Dunno if that makes sense but probably.

The mixing, is well, its VERY VERY good.

thank you!!

ps. no joke im bumping my head like its hiphop from str8 1994 man

Thank you!

thats the general opinion, the critism will come in PM, i.e - where you fucked up while mixing.

Thats gonna come atcha. And its gonna come atcha hard.

No just kidding, of course, this is a solid attempt at tech-trance and I think I might be in love with it already.

Well, the 2nd mix has moments that aren't as good as the first, which is why I didn't upload it to my Mixcloud. I'll rework it during the afterglow of my next excursion into meltyworld. :)

i didnt get to the second one until just now, and ill save some feedback for it later. but the first one was DEADLY and , while you say the second werent as good as the first? i know that game. i already know this one is gonna be a killer also.

well, you kinda sold me already on the music and the rest is just added bonus.

nah u just been tryna to act like me

hehe jk, comon guys im not that egocentrical douchebag why do ppl think that? im fucking nice and kindhearted and i love all my fish the same, noone gets put in the corner or anything, whats the deal lately, seriously its like all of a sudden the air got let out and none of your cars wont start and your blaming that shit on me.

edit: w8 am i being psychotic again? whops forgot about the thorazine.... wait.. thats not funny... not one bit, psychiatric illnessess should not be made a fun of, and i for one stand up against that type of crime.

hear hear, who ever dont want to laugh at psychiatric patiens! hear hear.

we vote NO obama! NO MEANS NO! HANDS OFF!

god damn i need some proper medicade not that obamacare crap, and i need like a TEAM of scientests right, psychiatrists and scientest all messing about in a room talking about me.

i need that like 24/7, for a few days, and probably some sugar induced comas, and ECT at that.

but that wont get me straight... nothing will... except maybe another acid trip but i wont do it until i get 40.

and thats 7 years left that i have to stand strong against this demon within, like that white guy from that one guy with a show called something like eh what was his name i keep forgetting but i like him alot he was well old, and american, probably from the south or somewhere mideast maybe, dafuq was the guys name, eh it was a great track, the first lines just like summed up my life the past 20 years but what the hell was his name forget it i cant think of it but it starts with something like "i hurt my self today just to see if i still feel" and well thats somewhat accurate to my life, and yeah but i wait until im 40 with that though, in case i get married and have kids i might postpone it or sumthing, but if not im just gonna do it and i dont care where i end up. just knowing it aint here, is good enough for me.

holy shit am I old and sad and just really fucking depressing tbh, but i laugh and i digress, so at the end of the day (i hate that expression btw) i just dont care that much. anything is better than dead and im not dead i get to be alive to joke about it, and thats not depressing, that is actually the opposite :)