What are you doing right now?

Insejn

• 3 weeks later...

Thoughts? I'm probably not going to install it, the more I find out about it the angrier I get.

I need to tinker with it some more to give a better opinion. All my hardware works so that's always a plus :)

There are some small annoyances and things that work differently compared to W7 (no surprise there). Need to get used to it I guess.

Classic Shell is required to get rid of the awful new start menu.

I mostly like the new simplified UI. Would be nice to have custom colours for the window title bar and task bar (the darkest violet available isn't nearly dark enough for me).

Beer + Insane Goa!! - - Love you all :wub:

thats the spirit!

time to say goodnight for me.

been up since 09 am so 16 hours or so, and i aint done sht today. Literally have parked my ass in front of this machine on this thing called internet all freaking day.

but ive only drunk 4-5 light beers all day. Used to be 6-7 xtra strong ones, and well, i dont have to remind you of my earlier rants and raves and emo topics. ugh. fukin get chills thinking bout it.

go easy with the booze kids, itll mess u up. and no its not just something people say and no youre not safe from it (not you starkraver, anyone) and it CAN happen to you aswell.

but im not gonna go all preachy either, not my style, everyone must make their own decisions. but since i made so many bad ones in my life, i guess i feel a duty now to at least try and help people not repeat my misery of a life, cant even call it a life . mostly a blur.

but i didnt wanna spoil your fun or anyone elses so night night, old familiar avatars..... and well, for what its worth, im sorry to any and all i offended in the past, and obviously most of all, just straight embarrassed. but its in the past and the past is abstract and only exists in ones mind and is different for everyone. my past in my mind, my memories etc, is mine and mine alone so, i guess im talking to myself atm. sometimes u gotta talk some sense to yourself i guess.

so .. yeah. hi sense.

goodnight sense.

hopefully see you tomorrow again, and this time, please go easy on the anxiety bit, getting reeeal old now its been three weeks already. leave me be guy, whoever you are or whatever you are. i think i need an excorsicm cus this is out of this world.

well, i was saying goodnight so what im a doing still talking to you? stfu? helloooo... ok, thatll be all thank you.

and to all the americanos, have a great day cause in CET its 00:53 and time for bed for little boys and girls like me.

fuk that sounded creepy. thats not what i meant you nasty thinking mind!

ok this is getting silly and redicoulous. go to bed.

youre tired.

youre talking to yourself , on a live public forum , why? im alone as hell, and ive just woken up from a 15 year long sedation.

i guess all i need is some friendly words.

okey then.

well, your a good guy at heart, and you care about earth, animals , and people. and you hate war and stuff.

youre basically a hippie man...

nah im not, but i get what u mean. thanks.

peace out from me myself and I!

oh and windows 10 guys, i tried getting used to it, cause my new laptop doesnt recognize the hdd when i try to install win 7 so im forced to use win 10 until i open that shit up and put in a proper ssd disk so i can use win 7.

but wait. i cant. no drivers for anything. sound will work, but no network, no wifi, and no chipset drivers either.

so yeh. stuck with win10 and no way to turn off 100% of Microsofts spyware.

and if you didnt know already i reeeallly recommend you google something like "windows 10 botnet" or "disable windows 10 spyware" and you get the idea.

things to be done in gpedit.msc, regedit, and services.msc.

if you dont want every bit of data on your computer sent to MS servers that is.

I sure as heck dont want that.

also if you use cortana, well, just know that every single key you press goes right into Ms servers, in a little virtual server thats reserverd for every computer with win 10 on it, so its like google and their privacy policy on steroids.

which means no privacy, ofc.

dont believe me? k. read the MS EULA and TOS on win 10. everything is in cleartext.

the spyware is confessed, the data collection is confessed, the keylogging is confessed, right there in the official documents pertaining to win 10.

no hoax no conspiracy so... yeah. if u can, avoid win10 at all times.

i have to have a massive fukin firewall and a secure VPN connection on at all times everytime i wanna use my laptop which is inconvenient because the firewall asks me every time svchost wants to do something, and well, that happens like 2 times a minute.

but hell, i aint gonna let ms know shit about me if i can help it.

NOW go to bed you crazy moron,

Yep, the lack of a colour mixer for title bars is a deal-breaker for me.

there is a registry entry to change colors .

done in 1 minute.

but win10 is still shiet. really really really bad.

and ive played with PCs since dos 5.

so , at least id like to THINK i know a bit or two about how MS OS's are built and how they work - its not like linux with its kernel - but very similar.

Linux users often complain that altering MS os's are "impossible" or "limited" and that you are "more free" with linux systems.

Well, im always the one to disagree on that and usually win the argument cus linux is a worthless piece of dirt and will never be useful for ANYTHING except hacking.

and thats only because you can become a complete ghost with linux ,and be completely invisible on the internet. this is why most hacks and or cracks are used on linux.

but, for the most part

No photoshop, no cubase/logic/protools, no real pc gaming experience, poor GUI fps, - and those points usually kills it for most.

and to people talking about the alternatives to photoshop and cubase, heh, okay, pretend they are just as good all you want, they just arent.

Basically boozing, with festive quality booze, though.

It has been a complex year, especially the end part being really exhausting. Some very interesting turns ahead. Let's see what happens...

It think I'll go outside to enjoy my beer, snow and fireworks without doing anything in particular. :)

• 2 weeks later...

there is a registry entry to change colors .

done in 1 minute.

but win10 is still shiet. really really really bad.

and ive played with PCs since dos 5.

so , at least id like to THINK i know a bit or two about how MS OS's are built and how they work - its not like linux with its kernel - but very similar.

Linux users often complain that altering MS os's are "impossible" or "limited" and that you are "more free" with linux systems.

Well, im always the one to disagree on that and usually win the argument cus linux is a worthless piece of dirt and will never be useful for ANYTHING except hacking.

and thats only because you can become a complete ghost with linux ,and be completely invisible on the internet. this is why most hacks and or cracks are used on linux.

but, for the most part

No photoshop, no cubase/logic/protools, no real pc gaming experience, poor GUI fps, - and those points usually kills it for most.

and to people talking about the alternatives to photoshop and cubase, heh, okay, pretend they are just as good all you want, they just arent.

Wow, defending an operating system that isn't even POSIX-compliant. You have to be a troll (or NSA shill). I'm sure Windows is adequate for hobbyist stuff like gaming and making music and stuff but when it comes to real work, e.g. dealing with terabyte level data.. it would be an absolute nightmare on Windows. I mean, Windows doesn't even ship with GNU Core Utilities nor have a real CLI-driven package-management utility. It's no good, not even with Cygwin. Also, being part of the NSA botnet voluntarily.. what the hell man?

Yours truly, a dedicated CentOS user (also OS X).

Wow, defending an operating system that isn't even POSIX-compliant. You have to be a troll (or NSA shill). I'm sure Windows is adequate for hobbyist stuff like gaming and making music and stuff but when it comes to real work, e.g. dealing with terabyte level data.. it would be an absolute nightmare on Windows. I mean, Windows doesn't even ship with GNU Core Utilities nor have a real CLI-driven package-management utility. It's no good, not even with Cygwin. Also, being part of the NSA botnet voluntarily.. what the hell man?

Yours truly, a dedicated CentOS user (also OS X).

actually, I switched to Windows 7 after about 1 week of windows 10 use. All my points are valid and still apply.

And I am forced to use windows 10 on my laptop, and trust me, there are things you can change on your pc, so that it is offline from the botnet. I promise you.

Secondly, I think you were a bit rough, calling me a NSA-shill for example sounded too trollish to be a real but still.

Btw. Im fairly 100% certain that many companies dealing with real world stuff, like research and other data computation use other OSs than Linux.

There are still mainframes being used by banks for example(i know, cause iv'e been logged in into several), supercomputers,UNIX - and many companies use HP servers with Windows on them.

I was bashing linux from a home-user standpoint - which I thought was obvious.