What are you doing right now?

Insejn

I've spent the weekend in a cottage in the Cotswolds with my family for my brother-in-law's birthday.

Before that there was a corporate thing at the company I work for, two days of going to work at 7:30 and getting back after midnight, spending most of the intervening hours listening to people talk about business and shit. So that was fun.

Before that there was a corporate thing at the company I work for, two days of going to work at 7:30 and getting back after midnight, spending most of the intervening hours listening to people talk about business and shit. So that was fun.

>34 hours is too much of fun :D

• 2 weeks later...

Drinking good beer and trying to distance myself from everything work-related for a moment. Today I got some urgent requests for assistance in matters with no time whatsoever allocated to them, consequently taking until 8 PM to sort out. The bloke better be happy with the output...

Maybe listen to a few samples in the silence of night and plan/place an order or two?

Which one?

IMO track that's missing from the CD version is the best by far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goDd02TTxBA

Bingo! Yup it's that one. I had no idea about the name, as I have wav files (A1,A2... Etc) mesmerising track! There are couple more which I like.. Let me try to find out the names.

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for the gas company to show up and turn my gas on. :unsure:

It's been almost 3 weeks now without heat, hot water, a working stove or oven.

Gas for heat and hot water.? Over here on the other side, the heat is so f'in much (even though it's November) that one of these days I'll drop a huge ice block in the overhead tank and race to the bathroom to get some respite from heat with cold water!

This is the hottest year. Bad monsoons! No rain. Horrible heat. Future looks f'in scary.

No more meat, no more unnecessary bike rides, yes to crappy public transport, yes to planting more trees, yes to water & other resource conservation. Small steps.

P.S- oh well, hypothetical ice :(

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished watching a webinar on Inner Engineering, apparently the course costs $150. Its all beautiful, healthy state etc etc. The thing that I dont get it is, if you are so hell bent on spreading happiness in the world, why do you ask for money???!! Make it a donation thing. If people really like what you are doing, they'll definitely support you.

Fuck that, i'll happily spend $150 and get myself Chi.A.D - Virtual Spirit, Paradise Connection CD and be fucking sure that I'll definitely be Happy :):P Boo hoo, you meditating b*tches!

• Like 1

Sitting here , feeling like a complete Idiot! after pointing out to a mistake on post which eventually turned out to be alright and perfect in a geeky forum :( :( what a start to the day!

There are these emotional outbursts during which I end up doing stupid things which I would never do otherwise. Does anyone else have the same problem.?

Sitting here , feeling like a complete Idiot! after pointing out to a mistake on post which eventually turned out to be alright and perfect in a geeky forum :( :( what a start to the day!

There are these emotional outbursts during which I end up doing stupid things which I would never do otherwise. Does anyone else have the same problem.?

All the time.