What are you doing right now?

Insejn

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ripping my pulse this is psychedelic trance cds to computer again. hard drive crashed yesterday again.

mostly I'm just waiting for this Friday to come. My Dad got given a retirment gift which was for him and a friend to go for the day driving two supercars. Mazarati & Lamborghini. I guess he see's me as his friend. Should be fun, plus afterward he's taking me to a qualoity whiskey distillery for an evening of whiskey tasting!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Janet, how's it going?

I'm relaxing from a two-day meeting the company had in the south of Austria...

...and I combine that with the goal "try being here more" and reading up on some threads :)

Hi Janet, how's it going?

I'm relaxing from a two-day meeting the company had in the south of Austria...

...and I combine that with the goal "try being here more" and reading up on some threads :)

Hey there... still around and partying, but not as much... Just got a fulltime job so have packed in all my p/t work as it wont fit in.... hoping this will hel me out of a bit of financial madness...

Right now, I'm watching Dungeons and Dragons 3 ..til the daughter turns it over....lol

Good to hear you seem to be well.

It's the same here. I haven't visited any psy party in a while ... tend to be worked out at the weekends, plus my girlfriend is also not the type that goes out so much -- and I find that good...

I definitely didn't stop going to parties but it has to be a really good night that I am motivated to get moving.

Right now I'm waiting for the heating to warm up because I want to take a shower before going to bed.