What are you doing right now?

Insejn

Bored & having the blues since my wife's holidays from work ended & the days are a bit lonely. My son is still having a nap so making myself a bacon n' cheese sandwich with a cup o' tea. Winter weather starting isn't helping. Especially as the tradesman who is installing our heating system did not turn up, and is now not responding to any kind of communication.

My wife (pregnant with our second child) has had a migraine since Wednesday & has been in hospital since yesterday. She's fine, just being monitored. I had a well paid dj gig this morning so did that whilst my folks looked after our first born. Sitting in the hospital now bored, listening to The Call Of Goa & hoping we can go home soon. My wife & her pregnancy is fine, I miss my son lots & want to play with him!

sorry to hear this, I hope all goes well, probably high BP and that isnt good when pregnant.. x

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, well that's funny.

I finally finished my last final exam! I'm free for the summer now and so glad. I can finally focus more on music and work.

I've just realised why stuff sounds so weird when I plug my headphones into my work computer. Turns out it's outputting the stereo difference to both channels. What a piece of crap.

• 4 weeks later...

sorry to hear this, I hope all goes well, probably high BP and that isnt good when pregnant.. x

I missed this Janet so thank you for your kind words. It was exhaustion & low BP but sorted out now. Right now I'm just hanging at a cafe where you pay for them to mind your kid. Getting some weird states from other parents as I got my Mohawk re-shaved to the skin on the sides last night and probably not considered appropriate for a Dad by conservative folk (most of Australia :lol:).

Am drinking some Chai and trying to get my anxiety under control. I'm so weird. Saw two ants in my house last night and it just triggers a bad episode of anxiety. Ants ffs!

I missed this Janet so thank you for your kind words. It was exhaustion & low BP but sorted out now. Right now I'm just hanging at a cafe where you pay for them to mind your kid. Getting some weird states from other parents as I got my Mohawk re-shaved to the skin on the sides last night and probably not considered appropriate for a Dad by conservative folk (most of Australia :lol:).

Am drinking some Chai and trying to get my anxiety under control. I'm so weird. Saw two ants in my house last night and it just triggers a bad episode of anxiety. Ants ffs!

[/quote)If you have access to herbal meds then i would suggest Passiflora, its very good for anxiety... Sod what other folks think of your appearence...at least you spend time with your kids.. :) xx

If you have access to herbal meds then try Passiflora, it is very good for anxiety...xx

Thanks Janet, will try.

Today I was kinda interrogated by my sons daycare. He fell at the park on Sunday and has a black eye with bruising going down his cheek. It looks horrible. Anyway I guess because I got my Mohawk shaved again to the skin on the sides and I dress kinda alternative they asked me loads of questions about what happened. At first I was out off by this but then I realize if they don't check it out properly who looks out for the possibly abused kids? It makes me happy they do this because there are sometime cases where they don't ask and the child is worse off for it.

Currently chilling out to Sundrops compilation from Suntrip

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to deal with a douchebag on ebay. Claims Royal Mail require notification in 14 days if package is not received or they drop the case, turns out you have to wait 20 days of no delivery to even open a case. Fucker.