What are you doing right now?

Insejn

Well looks like with the current weather, I ain't going nowhere tomorrow. Gotta love the Midwest and all the snow that we get. I shoveled to snow earlier and it was only 1-2 inches but 4 hours later (that is now) it is already 5-7 inches and still snowing until tomorrow. Hopefully classes are canceled, need more time to write up a short paper on some art artifacts and how it applies to the history of that region.

I had a student today at English school who studies sound engineering and music at a nearby vocational college in Tokyo.

His teachers: Sine6 & Tsuyoshi Suzuki.

I've got to say I was a little jealous

It seems nice. Have you used emacs? how does sublime compare to emacs?

I've never used Emacs. This video series will give you a good idea of the kind of things you can do in Sublime, if you're interested.

e: The Minimap is a nice feature. Yesterday, while trying to put off work, I stitched together some screenshots of the Minimap for my music software. Here's the whole thing:

Q6Mf16P.png

• 3 weeks later...

I am having a cold from hell, throat is full of razor blades, deep joy.....time for some anime in bed with a pot of tea. :)

Well that sucks, hopefully you get better. I can finally go outside without wearing a coat or jacket, but there still may be some snow coming :(

What kind of shows do you enjoy watching?

Trying to decide if it's worth getting my house treated by a pest controller for the damned ants. Got up yesterday to find the kitchen bench covered in th, and of all things they were going for the dishwashing detergent!

Either they're desperate coz I keep the place spotless clean or they're just weirdo ants.

Anyway, $350 seems like a lot but it should keep them away for a year, hopefully it can even clear them away permanently!

Also hoping my packages of techtrance turn up soon as well as my 3 new albums from Steve Roach!!

I just looked through a couple slideshows/lists on Us Weekly magazine's site. I feel embarrassed to be of the same race as the people who find that stuff worth reading. Almost as embarrassed as I am about reading it myself.

Trying to decide if it's worth getting my house treated by a pest controller for the damned ants. Got up yesterday to find the kitchen bench covered in th, and of all things they were going for the dishwashing detergent!

Either they're desperate coz I keep the place spotless clean or they're just weirdo ants.

Anyway, $350 seems like a lot but it should keep them away for a year, hopefully it can even clear them away permanently!

Also hoping my packages of techtrance turn up soon as well as my 3 new albums from Steve Roach!!

Either get a pet spider, or get some Diatomaceous earth - both are healthy and simple to use.

When I had some (small) trouble with ants, I laid out lines of salt. I'd read that the salt crystals had sharp edges that, like diatomaceous earth, was damaging to ants' legs, so they would be reluctant to cross it. The ants stopped coming, but they weren't a huge horde to begin with so I can't say the salt was a magical cure or anything.

I had a student today at English school who studies sound engineering and music at a nearby vocational college in Tokyo.

His teachers: Sine6 & Tsuyoshi Suzuki.

I've got to say I was a little jealous

Jesus, does he know how lucky he is!?

I'm listening to Goa of course, but staring at my flat in horror at the state it has gotten into and considering doing "the big clean".

I'm listening to Goa of course, but staring at my flat in horror at the state it has gotten into and considering doing "the big clean".

Yeah that's awesome about the lecturers. i'm going through a big tech trance phase right now so ripping all my CDs while my son has his nap. Poor li'l boy has been distrubed by contrcution work down the road, wakes up crying then goes backto sleep. Looking forward to when he wakes and having super big cuddles.

I don't think I have a major ant problem, just that there was a big trail on the kitchen bench yesterday morning that reall freaked me. Also they're getting in to the office downstairs where my DJ gear & Moog are residing. Put an Ant Rid bait down this morning so will see how that goes.

Di thingy earth seems hard to get here in Austraia. I've tried both talcum powder & Ant Sand which didn't really help, so far using surface spray on the edge of the kitchen bench seems to have them on hold.

Our new house doesn;t have a concrete drive way yet so is just dirt & clay, I see lots of nests there so I'm hoping when we get the driveway excavated & sealed with concrete it my deter them a bit.

Mostly I think my anxiety condition is not helping at all, as probably most people would see this as a small problem.

I am loathe to get pest control in as well because ants being relatively harmless do help keep other bugs in the house under control.

Currently on a Watchmen craving, pretty good comics and movie. I'm suppose to be thinking more about my future though. Gotta think what I should do with my life since I don't want to waste it in the dump.

Not really, while he likes Goa, he's too young to have spent his formative years idolising him.

His English wasn't good enough to tell me much I can't use Japanese in class.

I got the new Banco De Gaia album(signed, limited edition) thru my letterbox recently, tonight i am listening to it..

Just got 3 more albums from Steve Roach so planning to put my son down for his nap shortly and chill out a bit. I finally had enough today when I got up & foudnthe kitchen bench covered in ants, and also found them taking crumbs from sons bedroom. Got a pest control bloke coming to do the inside & outside of our house on Thursday. I'm pretty sure they're nesting in the wall or something as they keep appearing in the kitchen but there's not trail from outside. Had a big figh with my wife abut it as she thinks it's my anxiety disorder & not the ants that are the prbolem, but I took time out to think rationally & to have them coming out of the wall in to the kitch desite sureface spray & bait, as well as in my sons (and our) bedroom upstairs just doesn;t sit right with me.

• 2 weeks later...