What are you doing right now?

Insejn

Any joy?

not yet, a couple i want to see. bit busy tho. i have til march really, as 2 of my jobs fold and i really need fulltime...so job to find in hebden area too//

Playing Civ 5: BNW

How is that game? I have Civ 3 and 4, really love them both (I really like 3 the most). I have tried to play 5, but it felt too slow for me. It didn't really get my attention.

not yet, a couple i want to see. bit busy tho. i have til march really, as 2 of my jobs fold and i really need fulltime...so job to find in hebden area too//

Good luck job hunting and house hunting.

I managed to leave my commuter pass at work, in one of the furthest branches from my house. How I managed to get into the station without it is a mystery, now I'll have a 4 hour round trip tomorrow to go and get it. On the plus side I found out how easy it is to get out of the station without a ticket.

• Like 1

That´s MDMA and Ketamine, for those of you, that doens´t know.. I´n not flippin any kittens^^

hmm i tried that once.. it was enough. x

LOL Rez, I would expect nothing more from you...Happy Drifting my friend.. :)

Meanwhile i am pondering doing housework and failing in motivation...I think I will have cake and an early night.. maybe...............

today i am trying to sort out thousands of photos i have taken....but the more i look the less i see... now i dont like any of them!! arghhhhh....

today i am trying to sort out thousands of photos i have taken.

I should but I don't even try.

Meanwhile, I'm listening to Deviant Electronics and it's so bloody good that I'm rapidly failing my plan to do stuff outside during daylight hours. "Just this one track", I said...

• Like 1

Spent the last 7 hours or so trying to learn Arduino and get a display working, to no avail.

Also I discovered that my email stopped working today. I got on a chat with my web host's tech support to ask what the problem was and the guy tried to tell me my domain isn't even hosted with them. I'm pretty damned sure it is.