What are you doing right now?

Insejn

being angry at myself for not saving my project often enough. damn you logic, why do you always crash at the worst moments! i just wanted to try one final thing before going to bed...

100-200km per day. wow, that's a lot of time lost on the move. i drive that sort of distance twice a week escaping ugly, smelly vienna whenever i got the chance.

Hmm, someone else having problems with technology. Glad I'm not the only one (or maybe it would be more correct to write that it sucks we do, oh well). Had some problems with ableton and midi to my synth. 100-200 km per day is quite a lot. Glad I don't have to drive that much where I live. The furthest place I go to is about 20-30 minutes away. Man, I need to catch up with my macroeconomics stuff, didn't realize there were some extra assignments I had to do.

It's amazing how quickly you can get used to something. I'm glad it's the train and not driving as I can read, use the internet, email people, drink booze ;)

I just found out that the manager of my adjacent areas is quitting, now all the calls from people in her area make more sense. Damn, if they lump those areas in to mine I'll have a lot more KMs :(

being angry at myself for not saving my project often enough. damn you logic, why do you always crash at the worst moments! i just wanted to try one final thing before going to bed...

100-200km per day. wow, that's a lot of time lost on the move. i drive that sort of distance twice a week escaping ugly, smelly vienna whenever i got the chance.

really!!!! vienna is is smelly and ugly...wonder what you will feel here in mumbai...shitty place with shitty people...

Any city can be smelly and ugly, especially when you live there. You see passed the expensive crap on the surface and see the hidden shite beneath the surface.

unless of course you live in Keighley...the shite is there for all to see and smell...ewwww.....I despise this town with a passion..(except for the Gin Bar. )

Mixing together some of the hardest acid-goa tracks I have on cd.... Ending with Moonweed & Squid's absolute megastomper Full Potential WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

really!!!! vienna is is smelly and ugly...wonder what you will feel here in mumbai...shitty place with shitty people...

i've been there a few years ago. india in this respect is special anyways :). still, i always got used to the smell within a few days (except in delhi). that's not something i can say about vienna, where the biting cold winds always seem to concentrate the pollution from traffic and the pervasive smell of piss around my nose. at least in mumbai it's warm the whole year round (having 30 degrees outside for me makes anything much more pleasant by default), but i agree that it isn't among the most beautiful cities i've been to :)

right now? looking at houses for rent as far away as i can from this shitehole..well, over the other side of the moors will suffice..

Enjoy!

Do you have weekends off though?

I'm just on the train home, such a long trip.

Indeed! :)

And yup I do, I just got used to having some weekdays off as well the past year. There is something special to me about having a day off mid week, while everyone else is at work. Heh.

I actually take weekdays off for similar reasons. This area is so amazingly packed on weekends I just don't want to go out in it. I don't have kids or a wife with weekends off so the only reason is events and they're not every week in my new old man calendar so that's what holidays are for.