What are you doing right now?

Insejn

I learned tonight that a friend's son was taken by the kid's mother, against my friend's wishes, to another state, along with some random person she'd just met. My friend is the one who has been raising the kid while she has been off-and-on homeless and is a drunk, constantly shacking up with abusive guys. And my friend has taken to crowd-sourcing for lawyer fees and airline tickets because otherwise he can't afford to do any of it. :(

That sounds terrible! I really hope your friend manages to maintain contact with his son.

• 2 weeks later...

Beets are roasting in the oven, fudgy brownies are fudging up in the fridge, whole wheat pita dough is chilling in the fridge as well waiting for its time, and future-hummus chickpeas are soaking away for a few more hours. Today was a kitchenish day :) Hey, Veracohr, it was nice to learn you don't eat meat, either :D Not that I hold grudges against omnivores, but it's always nice to meet another vegan/vegetarian!

About to eat my partner's delicious homemade sausage patties.

Also, I got myself three job interviews in the last two weeks. One of them at Scandinavia's biggest e-commerce businesses and the other one in Riga at a recognized IT-company (should look great in my louzy CV), both of them through staffing agencies. The third one is just a part-time job as a salesclerk in one of our many new obsolete malls in Malmö.

Hopefully, I won't fuck up the job interview tomorrow and will myself Latvia soon, but that's also depending entirely on when I get a positive answer from the slowasses at the former company.

I'm bored out of my mind and the ''activities'' at the job centre are a complete waste of everyone's time. On a more positive note, I have tons of time to play my video games to death and re-watch all of Breaking Bad's seasons.

:)

• 4 weeks later...

finding it hard to believe that i havent listewned to bamboo forest till now :blink: Random future is just blowing my mind right now.. i guess there is so much more to discover .. oh how i love you psychedelic trance :wub:

finding it hard to believe that i havent listewned to bamboo forest till now :blink: Random future is just blowing my mind right now.. i guess there is so much more to discover .. oh how i love you psychedelic trance :wub:

Yes, it's some quality music right there.

The Pleonasm EP (2001) and Final Frontier And Discover EP (2001) are amazing aswell.

• 4 weeks later...

That depends how you define "interesting".

Hmm, that has changed as the years have gone by... i used to like a good laugh at Cinos and Radi, but i like Radi..

I have spent way too much time on Facefook and time to actually interract with people rather than the copy/paste culture and meme's, dont forget the dreaded meme's lol

Sitting in my wife's nighty with no undies on copying my euro trance collection to my computer to put on my iphone. I am feeling rather horny but I pissed my wife off earlier so my only option now is to pleasure myself but I'm happier just drinking grey goose vodka.

• Like 1

Hello Janet!

hey Rez! :)

right now i am still recovering from the party i was at on saturday...and looking forward to a very intimate gig with Eat Static and Manmademan on friday....coz they is my mates innit... :))