What are you doing right now?

Insejn

Is there old school country music playing?

No, I am in Brazil, so there was this sort of 1960s music playing. Quite good, actually, I ended up finishing my beer and returning home. Just because I complained that 2012 was the hottest year ever registered in Brazil, 2013 has been the coldest one. It is so cold, that last Tuesday it was the coldest day in the last 50 years. Not a nice weather for someone drinking beer.

Me and my friend are going to do this thing with shots of beer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFbGMp5dnPw

Me and about ten friends did a "centurion" one night, a shot of beer every minute for a 100 minutes. We had a bin in the middle for vomit and it was probably the most brutal experience of drinking i've had. It's not neccessarily the alcohol that gets you, but the fizziness of the beer that takes a massive toll on your stomach. One person reached shot 98 and projectile vomited across the room and another managed the centurion but at the cost of about two hours violent vomiting haha, so funny for the rest of us.

Me and about ten friends did a "centurion" one night, a shot of beer every minute for a 100 minutes. We had a bin in the middle for vomit and it was probably the most brutal experience of drinking i've had. It's not neccessarily the alcohol that gets you, but the fizziness of the beer that takes a massive toll on your stomach. One person reached shot 98 and projectile vomited across the room and another managed the centurion but at the cost of about two hours violent vomiting haha, so funny for the rest of us.

Haha, I havn't tried a centurion yet. I agree that it's the fizziness of the beer that usually gets you. If you can't manage to burp properly during the power hour you gonna have a bad time. My friend didn't even make it to shot 45 this time.

A task I have to do every week, one that I don't think is glorious: heated up some water, poured it into a bucket, put feet inside it. Now waiting nails to get soft do I can clip them, they're too hard to get clipped. Worst post of the year, this one, I admit.

Thinking about my best friend who has gone to Argentina to salvage his relationship of 4 years with a GF who does not love him any more. They were running a restaurant in Goa and had shut shop since the season got over. She had gone back to Argentina to visit her parents. He has lost his parents, brother is an alcoholic and the only person who matters to him doesn't care about him anymore. He spent his last dime on air tickets and is returning day-after, hopeless. She refuses to even drop him to the airport . women can be such heartless creatures, they will dump you at your weakest time. i know her , and she didn't seem like the other women who are there just for the money and the good time .

Such is life.

Updating my iPhone with hundreds of new tunes. Basically, I hadn't updated it since late 2011 (!) due to all of the music on my iPhone being on my defunct external hard drive. I was always a bit wary of using these iPod to PC programs, but today I decided to bite the dust and give it a go. And it's worked! Am over the fucking moon... Gonna go for a long bike ride tomorrow to break my earphone virginity with many, many tracks I have only been able to listen to on my PC until now. YAY!

Thinking about my best friend who has gone to Argentina to salvage his relationship of 4 years with a GF who does not love him any more. They were running a restaurant in Goa and had shut shop since the season got over. She had gone back to Argentina to visit her parents. He has lost his parents, brother is an alcoholic and the only person who matters to him doesn't care about him anymore. He spent his last dime on air tickets and is returning day-after, hopeless. She refuses to even drop him to the airport . women can be such heartless creatures, they will dump you at your weakest time. i know her , and she didn't seem like the other women who are there just for the money and the good time .

Such is life.

Such a sad story. Hope your friend overcomes this and find happiness.

Updating my iPhone with hundreds of new tunes. Basically, I hadn't updated it since late 2011 (!) due to all of the music on my iPhone being on my defunct external hard drive. I was always a bit wary of using these iPod to PC programs, but today I decided to bite the dust and give it a go. And it's worked! Am over the fucking moon... Gonna go for a long bike ride tomorrow to break my earphone virginity with many, many tracks I have only been able to listen to on my PC until now. YAY!

There is something really gratifying about that kind of thing when it works! I know the feeling of having certain music trapped on only one device. Eventually you just have to suck it up and realise it will all be ok. And you can probably get it back if you lose it. Heh. Enjoy your "new" tunes :D

I learned tonight that a friend's son was taken by the kid's mother, against my friend's wishes, to another state, along with some random person she'd just met. My friend is the one who has been raising the kid while she has been off-and-on homeless and is a drunk, constantly shacking up with abusive guys. And my friend has taken to crowd-sourcing for lawyer fees and airline tickets because otherwise he can't afford to do any of it. :(

I learned tonight that a friend's son was taken by the kid's mother, against my friend's wishes, to another state, along with some random person she'd just met. My friend is the one who has been raising the kid while she has been off-and-on homeless and is a drunk, constantly shacking up with abusive guys. And my friend has taken to crowd-sourcing for lawyer fees and airline tickets because otherwise he can't afford to do any of it. :(

Gosh, this make my sorrows look like jokes. I hope your friend has his son returned to him. Best luck of all, I wish them.