What are you doing right now?

Insejn

Pondering if I should buy a MacBook Air or an iPad with a detachable cover/keyboard. I like MBA best, it's really sleeky and light, but I have read in tech blogs that more and more people are leaving notebooks for the tablet/keyboard couple.

I liked that. I am trying to consider plusses and minusses ($, weight, convenience) between the two devices. Errrr, Insejn, did you see my request of you interviewing Martin Freeland? Is that going to happen? :)

I must have missed that. I have no connections to get in touch with Martin Freeland tho.

Finally listed most of my CDs from all genres on Discogs. There was a lot of crap but some gems too and a few items I had forgot entirely... Let's see when I manage to get started with vinyl.

• 1 month later...

Just turned TV on, there's this fascinating and gruesome documentary about Timothy Treadwell. Just out of curiosity, I Googled him and found an official report on the last 6 minutes of their lives. Horrifying. We should love Nature, but we have to respect it as much. RIP.

Just turned TV on, there's this fascinating and gruesome documentary about Timothy Treadwell. Just out of curiosity, I Googled him and found an official report on the last 6 minutes of their lives. Horrifying. We should love Nature, but we have to respect it as much. RIP.

Was it Grizzly Man by Werner Herzog? Great documentary indeed.

• 2 weeks later...