What are you doing right now?

Insejn

• 2 weeks later...

Celebrating the fact that my white trash neighbours and their senseless kids are moving out, from what I can tell. I finally had it with them earlier today and in short, I told them to go fuck themselves. What a relief. I assume they'll take my outburst as a fact that they won't be missed at all. Assholes.

Watching a documentary about Pope Bento XVI. Not a Catholic anymore, but I am Christian, so I feel sorry for the old man. He tried what he could to clean the Catholic Church, but he was silently bullied, isolated and betrayed.

By the way, for those who believe in them, there's a prophecy saying the next Pope will be last one before Armagedon. Save your soul, asap :)

Just finished and submitted a school project. I think it was mediocre at best and the report I wrote for it was surely dismal. Hopefully I'll do as well on the final as I did on the midterm to make up for it.

I also just saw an email from my other teacher with my final grade. He said my project was 'good', but the report 'lacking', and I only got 75% on it. Still got an A for the class though.

I don't like writing reports. Unfortunately I foresee more in my future at this school.

I am but disappointed after I discovered a friend DJ is talking on my back. He thinks I had to pay him more than we agreed after a small party. If he only knew I lost money on the party with all the expenses...what awes me is why he didn't come to talk about instead of just creating a destructive opinion.