What are you doing right now?

Insejn

I see. Well, perhaps in this case I would see the ability of using a smartphone or a computer as some kind of "plus", then I wouldn't feel bored. Though this could be a boring thing to others.

Let me correct myself: of course I have felt bored in my life, but I think I don't let myself get too deep in it.

I am desperately looking for cardamon in the whole city. If I don't find it we'll have to cancel a Índia gastronomy week, which will cost us lots of money.

Oh the spices :) its sad that u've search the whole city, here (INDIA) every small groceries shop has the spices. Better come here n take some :D kidding, hope u find them and have ur INDIAN night :) cheers.

@Procyon- Oh I didn't realise u posted it yesterday.

Cardamon is quite hard to find in Brazil. And it's expensive, the most expensive spice I have ever bought here. If I wasn't a lover of cardamon (I think it's the spice of the gods), I wouldn't buy it. Expensive or not, it's worth: we have 3 indian dishes in our menu, we use cardamon in all of them. People get crazy about this magical, mysterious flavor they only experience in our restaurant. They ask, they beg: What is this flavor?? But as a good restauranteur, we say "it's our secret, sorry we can't tell you" :D . It's the cardamon. Love it.

Cardamon is quite hard to find in Brazil. And it's expensive, the most expensive spice I have ever bought here. If I wasn't a lover of cardamon (I think it's the spice of the gods), I wouldn't buy it. Expensive or not, it's worth: we have 3 indian dishes in our menu, we use cardamon in all of them. People get crazy about this magical, mysterious flavor they only experience in our restaurant. They ask, they beg: What is this flavor?? But as a good restauranteur, we say "it's our secret, sorry we can't tell you" :D . It's the cardamon. Love it.

I think u would love my mother's spices box :) u should come to India and try the local flavours :) and I'm guessing everything went well with the 3 dishes. We call it Elaichi in Hindi language & Yalakki in Kannada language :D weird names.

I think u would love my mother's spices box :) u should come to India and try the local flavours :) and I'm guessing everything went well with the 3 dishes. We call it Elaichi in Hindi language & Yalakki in Kannada language :D weird names.

Thanks for the invitation. I will go to India someday! Interesting, I didn't know that Cardamon was not an indian name for the spice. What's the difference between Hindi and Kannada languages? Do you speak both?

Wow. I like my school. I first used Matlab in a "Engineering Programming" class, which was basically an introduction to Matlab and Labview. The next term I wasn't required to use Matlab, but it was suggested, in a circuit analysis class, and I found it very useful to help me with the Laplace/transfer function calculations. Then there's DSP this term. I quite like Matlab! I don't know if I'll ever use it in what I want to eventually do, but I think it's a great program!

Pain in the ass transform functions !! 2yr back everyone in the class was pissed abt "signals n systems" . Not anymore, Done with SIGNALS->DSP->AdvanceDSP! Pfffff :/

The class I'm taking now is a new creation this year. It's called "Linear Systems and Digital Signal Processing". Apparently they took what used to be two different classes, "Signals and Systems" and "Digital Signal Processing" and mashed them into one.