What are you doing right now?

Insejn

I got the gypsum cast off. My hand is like a dead limb. Trying to stretch the wrist joint...hurts like hell. The doctor said I should go above the pain limit otherwise it is going to be a bad hand :(

• 3 weeks later...

i was at the most pointless party ever. shortly after midnight i went to the only psy party in the city (it was basically also the only bigger "alternative" electronic music party, so those who usually go to dnb/freetek/... parties also went there), payed the 16€ entry fee, but even before i could get to the dancefloor the music stopped and the organisers said that everyone should go outside because they have a problem with the heating and staying inside is harmful for health. the people coming out mostly had blackened hands, were coughing and blowing black tar from their noses. needless to say, the chances for them fixing the problem and getting the air clean again toway were pretty much zero.

happy new year everyone, i hope your 2017 started out better than mine.

• 2 weeks later...

I have two big parcels of fresh CDs next to me, but I'm doing loads of mind-numbing paperwork while trying to figure out various regulations, which are in fine print legalese, self-contradictory or both. In some cases I'm also fixing the paperwork of other people, who got paid for doing it, yet still managed to screw it up. What a jolly Sunday. <_<

• 3 weeks later...

Taking a break from work.

I've been reading way more news lately than I used to because of all the bullshit. I wish it would quiet down so I can go back to reading more entertaining/interesting things on the internet.

I'm getting myself into a situation where I have multiple projects going on at the same time, none of which are getting done. My primary one at the moment is a rackmount line mixer. Also on my plate is a keyboard amp and a modulation source for my modular. Plus I've convinced myself to make an electronic puzzle toy for my nephew for his birthday in November. Too many projects.

I haven't really been following the recent psy releases. Also I find myself getting tired of some of the ones I've been listening to for years. I think life is catching up with me & interfering with my music passion.

I don't know why I just gave you the state of my life. Carry on. :)

• 3 weeks later...