Infected Mushroom to return to BNE and release a new Goa Trance album

So a rumour came to me via Twitter and it's about the new Infected Mushroom that is named: Bust a Gathering. The album will include collaborations with the following artists that visited the Infected studio in LA: Astral Projection (!!!), MFG, Simon Posford, Total Eclipse, Cosmosis, Elysium Project, Juan Verdera, Tsuyoshi Suzuki and Goa Gil (!!).

Duvdev also informed the fans that his voice would not appear on the album but perhaps appear in the remixes album that might follow, should the album succeed.

Here's the tracklist:

1. Return of the Shallows

2. The Missed Tiphany

3. Legend of the Black Sharmuta

4. Power of Ceptic

5. Tommy the Fat

6. None of this is Meal

7. Mushi Tushi

8. Never Ever Band

9. Dancing with Ahmedinedjad

The release is due April 20th

This cute little thread made me think. I don't even think I would want them to make another album in this style. Seems too regressive. Something a burnt out rock band would try to do. All I want them to do is to release something that's actually good.

I kinda liked the Black Shawarma album in it's own way but a little disappointed considering some of their much better songs of the past.. namely Spiritual Trance and Area 51 just to quickly name a couple of my faves.

I never understood why people still bother to even mention them. They have left the scene a long time ago looking for more green pastures in the world of glam/pop/electronic/rock.

I just do because I have a collection of decent stuff from them. I agree that their new stuff is too pop. Me and some friends were playing a racing game on Xbox360 and my friend popped on the (then new) Black Shawarma cd and we found it much better than the in game music.

• 2 weeks later...

:lol:

I am sorry that is an insult to Lady Gaga.

I just can't believe that this is being monetized. Forget about the god awful mixing. The tracks aren't even that great. But I guess that is Gil's Orgasm: http-~~-//snd.sc/eI4YYP

I've got to upload this on you tube cuz it's wasting my free space on soundcloud.

I am sorry that is an insult to Lady Gaga.

I just can't believe that this is being monetized. Forget about the god awful mixing. The tracks aren't even that great. But I guess that is Gil's Orgasm: http-~~-//snd.sc/eI4YYP

I've got to upload this on you tube cuz it's wasting my free space on soundcloud.

I know that you have some kind of personal grudge (conscious or subconscious I don't know) but to insinuate that he is worse than lady gaga is going a bit far don't you think?

Almost fooled me. It sounded like happy news, but when I saw the tracklist it started to seem more and more unlikely by each track. I was happy at first :(

Never believe, you'll only be disappointed :(