Artifact303 - Back To Space

Guest antic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesss, the CD arrived in the mail today (Thanks Suntrip!!!)! And what do you know: not a crack in the jewel case! That doesn't happen often.

It's a sign: this album is perfect! :-)

Just started listening to the first track: I'm in love. :wub:

Will be back. :D

Yesss, the CD arrived in the mail today (Thanks Suntrip!!!)! And what do you know: not a crack in the jewel case! That doesn't happen often.

You have this problem generally as well? I thought I was alone..

You have this problem generally as well? I thought I was alone..

It's a plague nowadays. I'm always scared how many cracks and breakage I'm gonna find on that nice cd I ordered.

Mostly it's a crack in the case and when it's not that, the little teeth of the disc holder are all torn off.

Then it's time to find a replacement case in the attic.

Real shame.

Anyways... I hope someone will give Back To Space a proper review, 'cause this one deserves it!

All tracks are fantastic with Mysterious Fantasy and Beyond Lightspeed as the absolute highlights for me.

These tracks hit you with a wall of sound, which I could never have thought it was possible to create.

Just listened to the entire album om the train and I can say that this is the best Suntrip release to date.

The Antares album made clear Suntrip was aiming for the best of the best, but with Artifact303's album released, they are

aiming for an eternal legacy.

It was worth the wait, definitely. :)

I wish you'd get a complimentary FLAC with physical purchase. Hate waiting. :P

I thought I was alone... :)

Well I'm certainly happy to see I wasn't living with this problem alone.

It's a plague nowadays. I'm always scared how many cracks and breakage I'm gonna find on that nice cd I ordered.

Mostly it's a crack in the case and when it's not that, the little teeth of the disc holder are all torn off.

Then it's time to find a replacement case in the attic.

Real shame.

I really do wonder what the post offices are doing these days. They just throw shit around carelessly which will result in these broken cases? This is why every time I order something from discogs I try to emphasize on packaging it extra-securely.

Even my last order from psyshop had a broken case even though their packages are quite well done. It really is frustrating..

Not to mention it does take quite a bit of force to actually break those things. The fact that they do have a layer of bubblewrap no matter what just makes it even more weird.

Sorry for littering this thread with this but this is the first time anyone talked about it.

I just got my shipment today. Exodus has cracks in the case, while Visions of the Past has the teeth broken off, but Back to Space is in perfect condition. also there was a huge rip in the side of the package; i could nearly take out the cd's without even opening the package :angry:

so i'm just halfway through Back to Space and can already say that i like it a lot. quite trancy with epic, warm, intricate soundscapes :)

and a thankyou to suntrip for (imho) not posting the best bits as samples, leaving us with a pleasant surprise when hearing the full tracks for the first time ;)