Artifact303 - Back To Space

Guest antic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must mention that I am loving that album name haha. As for the music, well, I'm just hoping he can manage to deliver some of that quality he conveyed with Feelings(!!!) and Levitation Device and no fillers whatsoever.

To be honest I would love to see Trip To The Sun featured on this album since the metaphysical release had really bad mastering, but I won't keep my hopes up. : (

I must mention that I am loving that album name haha. As for the music, well, I'm just hoping he can manage to deliver some of that quality he conveyed with Feelings(!!!) and Levitation Device and no fillers whatsoever.

To be honest I would love to see Trip To The Sun featured on this album since the metaphysical release had really bad mastering, but I won't keep my hopes up. : (

Penzoline and others who would like to get Trip to The Sun in wav and better mastering, can download the track from here http://www.sendspace.com/file/0vl0gv

;)

Penzoline and others who would like to get Trip to The Sun in wav and better mastering, can download the track from here http://www.sendspace.com/file/0vl0gv

;)

Great. This track is a masterpiece.

Oh my god that is the coolest thing you could do! I love this track, the Half Life2 samples make it a classic imo. Thank you a lot! :D

Isn't it from the game prey. "Let your spirit.....where your body cannot pass.

Oh my god that is the coolest thing you could do! I love this track, the Half Life2 samples make it a classic imo. Thank you a lot! :D

Your Welcome

Great. This track is a masterpiece. Isn't it from the game prey. "Let your spirit.....where your body cannot pass.

Yes, the "Let your spirit carry you where your body cannot pass" sample is from the game Prey, but the female voice is from Half-Life 2 :)

Dear Peter!

We are wait you here in Moscow & happy about your coming & play for us on april 23!!!! So see you on party!!!

p.s.: Very interesting about debut album...so GREAT NEWS SUNTRIP!!!!

p.p.s.: Also want to know about artwork, suppose it will be very unusual...

Yeah baby, the time has finally come! This is such an album to buy blindly. The samples reveal that this is an outstanding piece of work.

Floating and floating with a solid basskick, just the way I like it.

You're spoiling us Peter, Anoebis and Mars! :D

Counting down to May 12th B)

Mysterious Fantasy sounds like the future favorite of mine. Trippin!

ps: wonderful cover art :wub:

Okay, I was kinda expecting this already but the samples just prove it: BEST SUNTRIP RELEASE EVER. Because it's "thought-out" and not "come-on-why-dont-you-just-stop-thinking-and-dance-around", because it sounds like 2011 and not 1995. At least one of those two problems have been present in way too much of the newschool Goa stuff... well nearly all. Artifact303 is the #1 newschool Goa artist.

Sounds like an awesome release! The sample in Beyond Lightspeed is from the movie Spaceballs. Hilarious! :D

Colonel Sandurz: Prepare ship for light speed.

Dark Helmet: No, no, no, light speed is too slow.

Colonel Sandurz: Light speed, too slow?

Dark Helmet: Yes, we're gonna have to go right to ludicrous speed.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFqbAGqKTsE

Please release it tomorrow, I can't wait 35 days. :)

i'm trying to wait until e-mantra's album and order that one, this one, antares and the downtempo e-mantra album all at once to save shipping costs, but i don't know if i'll be able to hold out for so long :)

i'm trying to wait until e-mantra's album and order that one, this one, antares and the downtempo e-mantra album all at once to save shipping costs, but i don't know if i'll be able to hold out for so long :)

haha, yeah, I always say that to myself. but in the end I always order it the moment it's out. just can't help myself :D