Looking for agressive drum and bass

Ynhamsui

There's loads of aggressive DnB out there, and yup it's better than the commercial stuff. It's more about having lots of energy than about being aggressive for me though. I think you're looking for 'Neurofunk', atleast that's what it's called.

Noisia - Stigma, Lost Cause, Exodus, End Game

Spor - Tactics EP, Supernova EP

Dieselboy - all of his mixes

Evol Intent - Era of Diversion album

Stakka & Skynet - Clockwork album, Global Report

Calyx & Teebee - The Divide

Nightbreed - Pack of Wolves (Pendulum Remix)

Technical Itch - Contaminate, Portscan

Konflict - Messiah (Original and the Noisia remix)

The Qemists - Stompbox (Spor Mix)

I got my full list of DnB here

Thanks for the suggestions, I still didnt find what I was looking for though, getting closer anyway..

Stuff like Brainstich or Stigma by Noisia, even Raar. moonway renegade (noisia and mayhem) etc, that kind of drops, that kind of sound.

Im very selective it seems

Perhaps you're looking at the wrong genre. I think what you're looking for is breakcore and maybe industrial/hardcore. Artists like Bong-Ra, End.User... I don't know too much about the harder side of breakcore unfortunately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNJGsbgC714

Perhaps you're looking at the wrong genre. I think what you're looking for is breakcore and maybe industrial/hardcore. Artists like Bong-Ra, End.User... I don't know too much about the harder side of breakcore unfortunately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNJGsbgC714

Checked the videos and the artists you mentioned and nope, I think Im definitely looking for aggressive DnB.

Best bets are Ed Rush & Optical, Technical Itch, Stakka & Skynet, Spor, Noisia, Evol Intent, Unknown Error, The Upbeats, Black Sun Empire, Konflict, Kemal, Rob Data, earlier Chase & Status, Phace, Calyx & Teebee, Dom & Roland, Photek.

listening on headphones from Youtube just doesn't cut it-

All of these posts are missing the point:

Real Drum and Bass should be heard from seven-foot tall speakers in an unheated space with few, if any lights in an industrial wearhouse you've never been before around a bunch of people you don't know or trust. ;)

There are already mentioned some good artists like Noisia, BSE, you should also check album from Atarix - The Age Of Gemini.

Checked that Atarix album and to be honest I find it pure trash, not even close to Noisia, Spor or any good DnB artist, no offense =)