Mindwave - Awaken

CyclotronMajesty

I was loading mindwave's new album into my iPod when i suddenly saw something of the cover i did not notice before. 

At the top left corner are two nude females in the sky...

doing what looks like some lesbian sissoring...

And the title of the new album is "awaken"...

What, are we supposed to awaken our inner lesbian or something? 

I guess I was sort of caught off guard by that... 

I dunno what do ya'll think?

Posted Image

Its obvious.

You should find a nearest lesbian, and convince her into scisoring with her friend, while you watch.

Only then will you be able to unfold tihs covers mistery.

+You'll get a boner.

Is the album any good, though?

Its obvious.

You should find a nearest lesbian, and convince her into scisoring with her friend, while you watch.

Only then will you be able to unfold tihs covers mistery.

+You'll get a boner.

Is the album any good, though?

Haha, on closer look it appsars the same girl superimoosed over herself... If not that is one funky tantra posture. Legs are tripping me out... Only a high profile lesbo can probably Understand the significance of it... Thus im mired in jealousy...

The album isn't bad. The cover art for the first album i liked more BTW. In fact i utterly loved it. The album title and the cover, just did it for me.

This is like the other almost minimal prog psy. But its melodic... Not full on. I'd say its a bit more developed than his previous album.

It could use some umph or something... I dunno its kind of sedated. Id dare to say the guy still has yet to find his sound.

Maybe he's going into a new direction and tries to develop a massive Bi/Lesbian following. Probably tired of seeing the same pumped up macho hetero's showing up at his gigs...who knows? Hmmm...pretty smart move as I come to think of it <_<

Hmmm...pretty smart move as I come to think of it <_<

Considering how sexuality changing nowadays (especially women, who are 3 times more likely to identify themselves as bi than men : http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41879879/) perhaps your right. Although heteros are still more common than homosexuals. But lesbianism does appear to be on the rise, according to that article.

Haha, on closer look it appsars the same girl superimoosed over herself... If not that is one funky tantra posture. Legs are tripping me out... Only a high profile lesbo can probably Understand the significance of it... Thus im mired in jealousy...

The album isn't bad. The cover art for the first album i liked more BTW. In fact i utterly loved it. The album title and the cover, just did it for me.

This is like the other almost minimal prog psy. But its melodic... Not full on. I'd say its a bit more developed than his previous album.

It could use some umph or something... I dunno its kind of sedated. Id dare to say the guy still has yet to find his sound.

I guess I fit that profile but I still don't have a clue what the artist want to say with that cover. But lesbian scissoring seems to be a bit way off. I mean look at the picture. I'm not 100% sure but to me it more looks like the girl on the left is sitting on top of the right one, folding one leg over her own knee. It's actually hard to tell since the legs are so twisted. But scissoring should work different imho. :)