The "Your idols playing your tunes" feelgood thread

Guest nectarios

Guest nectarios

Etnica are some of the people that I listened when I was a teenager, made me fall in love with psy-trance and was inspired to get involved with psy-trance when I first heard them in 1996.

Something that filled my heart with joy was hearing them play a few of our unreleased and soon to be released, tunes in Athens. Then stumbling upon a clip of them playing "Lifesaver/Heartbreaker" in another gig, on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wp67GR8Jsw&feature=related

:D

Sure feels great to have the "holy monsters" of trance music playing our music, today.

Post some clips of your idols playing your music.

Peace out.

Etnica are some of the people that I listened when I was a teenager, made me fall in love with psy-trance and was inspired to get involved with psy-trance when I first heard them in 1996.

Something that filled my heart with joy was hearing them play a few of our unreleased and soon to be released, tunes in Athens. Then stumbling upon a clip of them playing "Lifesaver/Heartbreaker" in another gig, on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wp67GR8Jsw&feature=related

:D

Sure feels great to have the "holy monsters" of trance music playing our music, today.

Post some clips of your idols playing your music.

Peace out.

Kolos is just killing the atmosphere.

Their performance @ xLagoom was more enjoyable imo :)

Though there's no doubt that they're are one of the best live acts I ever heard.