Electric Universe : Higher Modes

CyclotronMajesty

Electric Universe is releasing a new album.... !!!!!

I dunno this guy maybe is my favorite artist. Probably.

His production is some of the best i've ever heard. Original sound. Loved his new sound since Cosmic Experience.

All his music is some of my favorite: Galaxy, Jupiter 8000. His older stuff like Stardiver, One Love, Divine Design, Blue Planet etc... pretty much everything he's done.

Now he is hopefully releasing a full version of "The Web" which is just a remarkable track only previously previewed on VA - Dimension 2 compilation.

Posted Image

Anyhow I listened to the samples on psyshop. I can't wait to get a copy.

Three things in life are certain: death, taxes, and old school Goa fans groaning about some artist who make music they liked a decade ago is doing something else now (probably to make money).

;)

Here we go again bitching about tastes. It doesn't take much of it to realise that this EU album is pure Pshitrance. It doesn't matter whether EU is a veteran or not, it's just that this album is really ugly to some,

really good to others.

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered a copy. It's out now on psyshop. =D

Here we go again bitching about tastes. It doesn't take much of it to realise that this EU album is pure Pshitrance. It doesn't matter whether EU is a veteran or not, it's just that this album is really ugly to some,

really good to others.

+1, and actually he played 6 months ago in Belgium aan insane old school goa-set, with lots of live synth stuff added (and yes, it sounded in tune), so my respect is high for this guy :)

This album is not really my tatste though, but you can hear his ability for good melodies for sure

• 3 weeks later...

Three things in life are certain: death, taxes, and old school Goa fans groaning about some artist who make music they liked a decade ago is doing something else now (probably to make money).

;)

Not exactly my case. For example I vastly enjoyed Cosmic Experience although it was full-on'ish ;)

I attended the album release party over here in Germany and while I haven't listened to the material on CD, it sure owned the dancefloor. Needless to say that it isn't the Electric Universe of old times, no "One Love" goodness, but nevertheless it was a very good set with lots of nice melodies in it. I don't think that Boris Blenn has to prove that he is a very talented producer, with the new material it's exactly as Basilisk said.

Aside from his musical prowess he seems to be a very nice and friendly guy. I talked to him on some occasions and once I was pretty drunk and still he was very kind and polite. Too bad he didn't bring any CDs with him...would've love to buy one and get it signatured right there ^^