Siam - Colorful Expansion

siam

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Siam is a new pleasant discovery for me, another one cool artist from Greece! ;):D

I am a fan of yours, SIAM. Your music outstood in youtube, where I discovered your work.

So, as a long time fan, I would like to suggest to you that a litte "darkness, drama" would do good to

your tracks. The way some of they are, it's sweetness from 0:00 till the end.

Colorfu Expansion sounds way too sweet.

But don't take it personally, most neogoa tracks suffer the same problem, as I have criticized

in other posts. I think this neo-style will mature with time.

nice intro; not much heard these days; still, part between intro and rest of track not logicalal, fluent enough (imo).

not main stream melodic goa = good thing; creating own identity of sounds

i think track could use one melody that stands out a bit more, bit more powerfull (check electric universe - one love CD)

much potentional in creating this kinda tracks; i really miss that these days; real trance (not morning cliché trancy) goa track like mwnn or electric universe stuff

keep on tripping

Thanks everyone for advises and nice comments !!

@ Procyon

I am a fan of morning anthems the best time of partys (for me !) when only the hardcore...dancers still remains LOL ! and you want to hear nice flowing melodys

and yes i am trying to put that feeling in my tracks . In future when i ll be in the mood i ll import more dark atmosfere in tracks ...the key is always to try and make something really new !

@Happyhorse

One love is one of my all time favorite tracks its repetive melody is great !! Its not so easy to create a melodic repetive sound that is not boring after 3 - 4 minutes !!

but i ll try to experiment !!

Thanks everyone for advises and nice comments !!

@ Procyon

I am a fan of morning anthems the best time of partys (for me !) when only the hardcore...dancers still remains LOL ! and you want to hear nice flowing melodys

and yes i am trying to put that feeling in my tracks . In future when i ll be in the mood i ll import more dark atmosfere in tracks ...the key is always to try and make something really new !

@Happyhorse

One love is one of my all time favorite tracks its repetive melody is great !! Its not so easy to create a melodic repetive sound that is not boring after 3 - 4 minutes !!

but i ll try to experiment !!

try for sure; I know Boris Blenn didn't make a track just in one day too :)

maybe we have forgotten that all

quality before quantity - i always say

If you writing your tracks like that on purpose, then it's ok. That's what you want, and I say you have achieved it.

It's just that I like "In Void" a lot, and it sounds a little harder than the rest of your tracks. That's why I wrote that a little bit of bitter melodies

would be great. I still like the a little darkness in Goa trance, that's it.

But then, you have a niche, and I am sure that a lot of people like your tracks. Good job, man! :D