DJ Draeke - Hymn To Beauty

draeke

Hi guys :)

Lately I have been listening to a lot of ambient and therefore it was about time to make a new mix for me. I tried to select some special gems from very rare discs, so that you will be able to enjoy them without spending a fortune.

Later, and if is really wanted, i will publish a tracklist too, or you can try to guess in the meantime, I am sure some of you know some of these tunes.

Enjoy:

Posted Image

DJ Draeke - Hymn To Beauty

http://www.multiupload.com/K1NU3QW96V

You will then be redirected to many different links from that page, use the one you prefer

Great set to wander off.. :) The only track that I don't like is around 33:00, a bit too long for my taste. But the rest is great. :)

you are right that's very experimental but i do like it and adds a bit of hypnotism to the mix in my opinion... that's one by K.U.D.O. btw. I could've cutted it but is a long journey through mental landscapes and wanders off a bit on the edge of IDM

• 4 months later...

Sure DP:

1 Pentatonik - The Remembrance Of Your Touch

2 Karma De La Luna - Travel Without Moving

3 Secede & Kettel - Leraine

4 G.O.L. - Moon Chroming

5 DJ K.U.D.O. - Grow Phase II

6 Koan - Sakura

7 Solaris - The Prayer

8 Androcell - Hindu Kush

9 The Morphogenetic - Ex Maquina Spiritu

10 Another Fine Day - Lazy Daisy

cheers :)

Nice job, mate. Listened to this while doing yoga. I must say the flow was a bit all over the place and that affected the mood of the set. Sometimes I was in a state of total relaxation, sometimes I was anxious or upset, and sometimes I couldn't possibly have been happier. Made for a unique experience. Thanks, buddy.

Thanks ziptnf, I am aware that the mix span through different emotional states as the tracks gathered come from years and styles that are quite different.

Sometimes the change of mood is a bit sudden, but isn't life like that? One second you are happy the next you could be turning sad.

Still of course one could object different mixes could be made with different vibes but I felt it was all right to experiment this way.

I am also so happy that someone from so far away (from me) enjoyed this. Have a nice summer!

Thanks ziptnf, I am aware that the mix span through different emotional states as the tracks gathered come from years and styles that are quite different.

Sometimes the change of mood is a bit sudden, but isn't life like that? One second you are happy the next you could be turning sad.

Still of course one could object different mixes could be made with different vibes but I felt it was all right to experiment this way.

I am also so happy that someone from so far away (from me) enjoyed this. Have a nice summer!

Life is indeed like that. I actually appreciated the idea of mood swings in this set more after I thought about it than my first impression. Emotional rollercoasters can be detrimental to the human psyche but it worked so very well here. There might be a slice of negativity in there but it was counterbalanced by something much more positive. I really liked it, mate.