Psygone back to the Source

biller

NEW 2011 | Psygone | The 11th. Chapter :)

Psygone on SoundCloud

Nice one Biller , old school bassline , good melodies in general , dont dig much of the unison lead , prefer your old psygone leads from your first 2 albums , this remembers me a bit of Color Box because of the background sweeps, the 303 riff i think that doesn't go very well with the general music mood.

The music from your first 2 albums are far more pumping and have some real good acid lines.

It's just my opinion , other people might like it and have a totally different view on this song.

Good to see you again and keep it up.

Nice one Biller , old school bassline , good melodies in general , dont dig much of the unison lead , prefer your old psygone leads from your first 2 albums , this remembers me a bit of Color Box because of the background sweeps, the 303 riff i think that doesn't go very well with the general music mood.

The music from your first 2 albums are far more pumping and have some real good acid lines.

It's just my opinion , other people might like it and have a totally different view on this song.

Good to see you again and keep it up.

Thanks for your comment mate, this track is solely done for fun B)- and is not meant to be a new release

I think if you take my old stuff and convert it in to 2011 - this is the sound I would have on those tracks :)

Psygone has always been more minimalistic in the choice of sounds, and a lot of people mention it as a downside.

But the fact is that I wanted it that way, and thats also the point with this track - its max fun to bring up memories,

so why make it to serious :) I just had a happy goa sunday .. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Thanks for your comment mate, this track is solely done for fun B)- and is not meant to be a new release

I think if you take my old stuff and convert it in to 2011 - this is the sound I would have on those tracks :)

Psygone has always been more minimalistic in the choice of sounds, and a lot of people mention it as a downside.

But the fact is that I wanted it that way, and thats also the point with this track - its max fun to bring up memories,

so why make it to serious :) I just had a happy goa sunday .. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Any news about a new Goa/psy album?

And if yes plz don't release it only through itunes. :D

Any news about a new Goa/psy album?

And if yes plz don't release it only through itunes. :D

No more albums from me right now, There has to be an idea for me doing so :)

Last album wasnt only released on itunes, alot of different stores around the

world has it to.