Afgin - Emotional peaks EP,premium music 2011,released NOW !

Posted Image

01 - T.R.A.N.C.E. (138 BPM)

02 - Without You (137 BPM)

03 - The Sound Of Goodbye (135 BPM)

04 - Touching Paradise (137 BPM)

05 - Lonely Hearts (135 BPM)

06 - Warm Breeze (130 BPM)

All tracks written & produced by Elad afgin.

release date: 10.2.11

label: premium music

genre: trance/uplifting trance/goa trance

supported & distribution by :

Ektoplazm.com

Old Is Gold,israel

After the phenomenal success of The Dream Master, Elad Afgin returns with his new instalment on his independent Premium Music imprint: Emotional Peaks. This release continues Afgin’s exploration of the fusion between new school Goa trance and uplifting European trance, reaching new levels of emotion with this approach while maintaining the warmth and soul that has characterized his music since the beginning. Expect beautiful melodies with the use of piano and guitar together with celestial, dreamy, and floating sounds, all made with clean and modern production techniques. The resulting style has strong crossover potential with positive soundscapes that will appeal to fans of “sunrise” Goa and anthemic trance music alike.

For more info & download:

http://www.ektoplazm.com/2011/afgin-emotional-peaks

• 3 weeks later...

This is truly beautiful music Elad!!!

Forget all the people who complain that it's not Goa. So what if it it's not "true" Goa - it's amazing for what it is! You're expanding the boundaries of the genre, and I for one love it!

I love your old Goa stuff too - Old Is Gold & Astral Experience. But with The Dream Master and Emotional Peaks you're really showing that you're not bound by limitations of your genre - you just write what comes to you! Keep it up!!! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys :)

well during the last years i realised that keeping an open mind as an producer regard to music , you just progress & follow your mind,and improve your skills and you are not locked up in one style,and if an artist can produce other styles so,,,,,,,why not? :) thats why i`m keeping an open mind in life and especialy in music :)

and i love goa such as i love trance such as i love rock and such as a lot of any other music styles that my ears like to hear :)

and in the same point i would like to say thanks to alexander from ektoplazm for his help in all levels,in a very professional way, and to old is gold israel for supporting the music all over the way :)