Sky Technology - Next Visions EP (FREE RELEASE | 15.03.2011.)

Posted Image

Sky Technology is one of the names in newschool goa trance that is surely well-known within the fanbase. Dmitriy Kolosovskiy, an Ukrainian producer and DJ runs the project which was very successful during 2010. His tracks were released on compilations by labels like Phototropic Records and Neogoa, while his debut EP Time And Space was released on UAF Records. Time And Space was one of the releases which defined the unique style of this young and talented artist. In 2011, Neogoa will surely continue to promote his work through two upcoming releases - Future Architecture that will feature his track Indian Spiciness, and a conceptual EP release named Next Visions which will determine the future and a unique vision of Sky Technology's sound.

Album: Next Visions EP

Artist: Sky Technology

Label: Neogoa

Release date: 15.03.2011.

Format: Digital (MP3/WAV/FLAC)

Style: Psychedelic (Goa Trance)

Samples: Here

Links: Neogoa

Free Download: HERE

Written & Produced by Dmitriy Kolosovskiy (Sky Technology)

Cover artwork by Ivan Parić (Richpa)

Mastering by Igor Čeranić (Deimos)

Tracklist:

01. Om [146 BPM]

02. Lost Worlds [148 BPM]

03. Back To The Future [145 BPM]

04. Galactic Traveler [120 BPM]

Lost Worlds already heard and have, one of his best tracks i think :))

Couldn't agree more, Lost World is a true goa trance bomb, perfect representation of Sky Technology style. I'm sure that Next Vision will show why Dmitriy & Sky Technology is one of the hottest names at the moment in nowdays goa trance.

Wikked! Though can you guys say that Lost World is better than Reactor Of Life?

Oh and nice cover although I'd get rid of that smooth bezel that you can see on the top and left edges

In my humble opinion, Lost Worlds is really good track, for me something like Ancient Race on Time & Space from UAF. Other tracks are also very psychedelic. Last one is different, downtempo journey through Cosmos. This EP is kind of conceptual and got nice storytelling. I would love to post samples now, but I think it's better to wait for mastered versions so you can hear better what's all about.

Speaking of cover artwork, well for me always is nice thing when you get good feedback from guys who are in the graphic design too. Probably Ill make some minor changes before we release it. Here is higher resoulution Image

Good news! I like Dmitry`s tracks, and waiting for samples.

The artwork is nice, but honestly, your previous version was better, it's a pity that Dmitry deny it.

Good news! I like Dmitry`s tracks, and waiting for samples.

The artwork is nice, but honestly, your previous version was better, it's a pity that Dmitry deny it.

Well, first version will be featured on Ajanta's debut EP hopefully on UAF Records. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Mastering for this EP is done so if you wanna know how this gonna sound and what's all about, go and check samples (link: http://soundcloud.com/neogoa). Release date is also confirmed, Next Visions will be OUT on March 15th) for FREE @ Ektoplazm in WAV/MP3/FLAC formats.

Let us know what do you think about samples, every feedback is welcomed :)

Samples are cool! Very powerful and melodic stuff, 100% Sky Tech`s style. And I agree, Lost Worlds is a BOMB! Downtempo track also very good, give a feeling of a journey between stars, leading melody sounds like old space-synth hits from 80-s, so nostalgic...

Yeah, Dmitry!

Дружище, ты супер!!! :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Big thanks to all, who likes my music, for support

and good words in an address this release.

Special thank to my friend Richpa for this EP.

Now I took dovntempo, embient pause, but in

a goa trance I not going to be stopped )))

I hope that by the end of this

year my first goa album will be published!!!

You're welcome mate, as always, it was a great pleasure to work with you and offcourse, I'm really happy that you decided to promote this new EP via Neogoa, music is just wonderful. I wish you all the best for your new album!

Wow, a great release here. It stands out from much other releases labeled 'Goa'.

It's really wicked and intelligent stuff.

My favorites are:

02. Lost Worlds

03. Back To The Future

Bliss! More of this please. ;) Congrats Sky Technology!