Schlabbaduerst news

D-Dave

I suppose I should spread the word. Schlabbaduerst is still around, and we´ve got two groups on Facebook where you can find some unreleased and old tracks. On the Schlabbaduerst ReKkords group I have posted a DJ-set, and some Freak Brothers tracks etc. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12107835483

In the BotfB group you can find old versions of various tracks, as well as unreleased material. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Battle-of-the-Future-Buddhas/116409421764915

I´m finding it much easier to work on Facebook, since I am there all the time anyway. ;) Cba with myspace or other stuff. More unreleased material will follow. Various fans have also posted different DJ-sets and mixes, so go and check everything out.

Personally I have also started making music again, got two new tracks ready for mixing and mastering, called Idioti and Dante. One cute morning track and one mayhem night track. Also, we´re cooperating with an old friend of mine, DJ J´aime, who has started Abhasa Records. The first move of Abhasa is to re-release all Schlab releases, including Ka-SoL Ghost Story. Two compilations with various artists and a lot of Buddhas and Ka-SoL tracks will then be released and then we plan to make the move to Beatport so we can release stuff digitally.

Glad to hear you're still active. You and Ka-Sol are among the few artists who keep my ears in the Psytrance genre, and I've enjoyed the Schlab releases immensely over the years, and continue to do so. Also, Masters of Outhouse was a great album. Congratulations. I don't do Facebook, but I genuinely look forward to future music from you guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that's pretty cool. I vaguely remember that I read here that Schlab is no longer active since D-Dave and his crew are not interested in that style of music anymore. I'm glad this has changed (or was wrong in the fist place). :)

• 2 months later...

Ghost Story is out of print. Christer was making those, and he is too lazy to print new covers.

BUT, I can offer you ALL Schlabbaduerst compilations again. To a lot higher cost though. I have to make single copies of Schlab 1,3,4 and 5, which makes everything a lot more expensive. I am soon out of copies of Schlab 2 and that will be forever, so I am continually going to raise the price of those, since I am sick of seeing people selling Schlab CDs on discogs for 50-70€ and I have only been charging 10€...

So here goes a new price list.

Schlab 1: 30€ (the cover is black, very annoying to make, and it doesn't become perfect, but this is what you get.)

Schlab 2, 3, 4 and 5: 20€

Schlab 6 and 7: 12€

Shipping is about 2-5€ only.

So contact me either by pm here or by an email to battlebuddhas@hotmail.com

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...