3 Lighthouse (feat. Pion)

4 Revive

5 Poseidon

6 Protector (feat. Float)

7 Silencio / Vertex

8 Atlantida (feat. The Riddler)

9 More

10 Far View

This is a project of Zyce and one half of the Flegma team. He left? Are you f*cking kidding me?

Posted Image

When the hell did this happen? Oh well, hopefully he makes his mark with this project.

Tesserac T Studio has been making its mark lately with fine EP releases from Zyce and Float as well as the compilations Subfuse and Future Nature. Besides that they have their own mastering studio and do most of their own artwork. So they've got that going for them. Do you like this?

Posted Image

It's cold as balls here and I could really go for some of this. Throw in some beautiful bikini action...

Posted Image

Oh, you dick. Meh, I don't even know if I can put hot chicks in bikinis on this site anymore. Didn't we have a problem with that? Regardless, this could be just what I need; surf, sand and a couple of cold ones...

Posted Image

Where the hell did my beer go? Imba! Imba! Your damn kids got into the cooler again!

Ocean- Holy crap that is the warmest kick I have ever heard. It's like I'm kicking a down pillow. This is uber dreamy progressive house with the floating strings and electric piano. The break flows smoothly as ethereal chimes ring and the waves crash onto the shore. Not overly complicated, but a superbly nice groovy opening.

Endless- This one is a nice slow progressive jam. The ocean theme continues with echoing effects and reverberating synths. It's a melodic tour de force that soars skyward. Sounds cliche or cornball, but it really is beautiful sounding. The whole track is soaked in reverb with a thumping beat. More synths cascade like a waterfall and it has a rich analog feel. Awesome.

Lighthouse- This time Pion lends a hand and I wanna tell ya I think this track could've used a few more hands. It's rather boring with none of the emotion or feeling that the other two had. It bounces along without much variation. If there is the definition of filler, this would be it.

Revive- And that's what the ocean does for a lot of folks doesn't it? Revives them. The team seems to do better when they make tracks on their own without any guests, but I guess they owed some people favors or some sh*t. This one has a sunlight feel with leads twinkling above a wobbling bass. It kicks into groove mode when the congos or whatever the hell that percussive instrument is. Sweet. The break is as vast as the ocean (there I did it) and it echoes. Man does it echo. Mellow stuff here, just right to take you away. Makes me want to get down, like these fine ladies...

Posted Image

Poseidon- Really driving the ocean theme home with this title and the dolphin sounds. I get it, you don't have to beat me over the head. This is just smooth...constant bass line with twinkling synths the show some motion. They fit seamlessly together gathering the sun's rays for a perfect afternoon. Seriously, I need to clean the sand off my feet. Great track.

Protector- Float is featured on this track and while I haven't heard much from him, it seems to work. The groove is tight with Iono style washes and slight keyboard touches that add to the track's depth. Wow, that was an unintended pun. The guitar lick was nice adding to the rhythmic flow. Good stuff.

Silencio- Hey I hear more water! This is another example of bouncy summertime vibes. Silky lead sounds that are very melodic and that includes an awesome breakbeat in the, umm...break. If you like a vacation at the beach then this will go down just fine.

Atlantida-

Posted Image

This guy's making music now? Give a guy the trial version of Pro Tools and all of a sudden they're Moby...

He may have a shot though. This is well put together as each piece of the groove puzzle gets added in succession. The key change keeps it interesting even though the first 4 minutes is purely straight forward progressive. It's groovy though so I didn't really mind that nothing happened in those 4 minutes. So I guess the moral here is that while nowhere near groundbreaking it was still a good time.

More- Yeah, I could take more of this. But then I could take more of a lot of stuff. With a slower house-like tempo the beat kicks. Funky all the way around and that is it's real purpose. You're not going to get deeply detailed storytelling here, but that's ok. The break shines like the afternoon sun as the synths continue to churn. Sometimes some sugary sweet groove is all you need.

Far View- As all sunny afternoons do, this one winds down with a view of the sunset. Deep bass lounges below shimmering synths as a tropical groove slowly emerges. House vibes proliferate amongst the fading light as you reflect on the days events. Sit back and enjoy this view.

This was a perfect treat during the winter. It is saturated with all the feelings of summer that seem so far away. The beats are laid back and the melodies are smooth as a cold beer on a hot day. This is essentially chill out music set to progressive rhythms. The final track especially drives that point home. If you are currently mired in this

Posted Image

and want more of this

Posted Image

then casually make your way to the interweb and order this for delightful summer vibes.

Psyshop

Beatspace

Goastore

Mdk