New Elysium & Sheyba Youtube Channel

Elysium

This is the official Youtube channel for Elysium and Sheyba. No bad sound quality here. All tunes are straight from the source!!!!

The purpose with this channel is to have one channel with the complete archive of Elysium and Sheyba's releases (and a few other of Kristian's side projects).

http://www.youtube.com/user/ElysiumAndSheyba

Elysium, I love GANESH. However, since the first time I heard it (1990-something) I realised it had a poor mastering quality. It sounds like it's been played inside a cardboard box.

I am not criticizing - there are a lot of wonderful tracks from the 1990s that had the same problem. It must have some thing related to the then technology.

But, you being half of Sheyba, I suggest directly to you to remaster it. It's a gorgeous track, I still play it every now and then, people still shout and dance like crazy to its melody.

It deserves a 2011 version. :)

Elysium, I love GANESH. However, since the first time I heard it (1990-something) I realised it had a poor mastering quality. It sounds like it's been played inside a cardboard box.

I am not criticizing - there are a lot of wonderful tracks from the 1990s that had the same problem. It must have some thing related to the then technology.

But, you being half of Sheyba, I suggest directly to you to remaster it. It's a gorgeous track, I still play it every now and then, people still shout and dance like crazy to its melody.

It deserves a 2011 version. :)

I agree. I messed around with the tune and did some tweeks. Its not possible to get rid of the compression but I leveled out the volume and assigned a wider sound and also worked with EQ etc. I think it sound slightly better now :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzBsEN_MyzQ

Guest nectarios

Nice! Comfortably sitting in my studio rolling a phat one and turning up the Mackies to take a trip back to the early days of my new life.

Peace out.

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance you'll consider remastering and reissuing Kailash - Higher (Bamboo mix)? That's one of my all time top 5 goa tracks. Brillant work.

I need to talk to Tsuyoshi about it but I recon it will appear as a free download pretty soon :)