siliconnexioN - Tango Sector Wave 9

siliconnexioN

hai

just finished my 3rd track ever! It's 16 minutes long and goa :}. I aimed pretty high and as a result this track took me an absurd amount of time to make, so I really hope u enjoy it. Still a few little things to fix before I (hopefully) get it mastered. comments welcome, peace :)

http://soundcloud.com/siliconnexion/tango-sector-wave-9

for flac, 320kbps mp3 download:

http://deliciouspetal.bandcamp.com/track/tango-sector-wave-9

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! Man, this is incredible! Its long but not boring, real epic trip. You spent your time in a right way, so long working on this track. I`ve downloaded other your tracks, and I must say, you have a great potential!

Such a good oldschool sound and melodies, like a fresh wind blows! If you improve yourself, you may become a new goa prophet. Keep it!!!

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

haha thanks heaps guys, huge compliments. I hadn't even heard of Zirrex until you mentioned him :P Thanks for taking the time to listen :D Hopefully I'll be making some more stuff very soon as I just ordered my first piece of hardware - a nordlead :3

imo this track might be better when you really create a balance between the parts of the track, make it more logic, like a story that's been told.

also some more details, make it something you can listen (and dance) on, and some originals sounds that make the track more identical to itself in a style that's really yours.

keep on tripping :)