Suntrips latest newsletter

Dear Suntrippers!

Let’s start this mail with wishing you all a fantastic 2011! Let's hope this year may bring lots of health, positive vibes and releases that warm your music-heart! :)

Last year Suntrip wasn't that active, but we promise you, in 2011 you'll hear a lot of us! :) And this brings us immediately to the main points of this newsletter! :)

1.) Antares - Exodus is ready :)

2.) Other albums coming on Suntrip in 2011

3.) Suntrip acts/parties around the world!

---------------------------------------------------------------

1.) Antares - Exodus

First of all we will release the Antares-album soon. It had a little delay but it will be released at the end of february/early march. :) The name is Exodus and it will feature 8 long tracks, ranging from downtempo to twisted acidic dancefloor madness…! But mostly, where Antares is known for: floating morning-trance! As usual the mastering is done by Tim Schuldt :)

The tracklist will look like this:

1. Exodus

2. Mysticism

3. Aurum Solis

4. The 4th Dimension

5. Dreaming Universe

6. Mount Meru

7. Astral Plane

8. Sun Sanctuary

2.) Other Suntrip albums coming in 2011:

We have lots of news for future releases! :) We have an agreement with 2 Romanian artists for an album on Suntrip! The first is Artifact303! :) We are proud to tell you he will release his debut album on Suntrip, and also E-Mantra will release his second uptempo album on Suntrip this year! :)

Besides those names Mindsphere from Turkey is also working very hard on a new album, and we hope to announce some new names soon... It seems there is a new generation of talented hard working goa-artists these days! :) But some of the "older" names are producing again as well, so stay tuned! :)

In case you are an artist, and you have some nice promo tracks for a compilation... you know where to find us :) We may release a compilation as well if we have enough superb tracks :)

3.) Suntrip parties

Like usual we can tell you some parties are coming up... At the end of march we have old is gold 11 in Belgium, with Antares presenting his debut album and Nebula Meltdown from Finland will play there as well :)

At the moment it seems there will be a Suntrip party as well in Ukraine at the end of april/early may and in the summer there are already lots of festivals who booked our artists! Specially Antaris festival in the middle of july (Ra, Filteria & E-Mantra) did a good job we think :) More festivals are doing bookings now, so we hope to announce some more nice line ups later! :)

If you are an organiser and you are willing to organise Suntrip parties or book our djs/lives, don't hesitate to contact us :)

Ok, so that's it for now! :)

At the end of february you'll more of us! :)

Joske/Anoebis & Fabien/Mars

I'm personally pretty damn interested in hearing what are these older acts who are making new stuff?

Antares, Mindsphere, Artifact303 and E-Mantra :o 2011. will be a superb year for newschool people. Plus there is a lot goodies from other labels too - Lost Buddha 2nd album on Phototropic, PortaMento full lenght on Cronomi and their 3rd compilation. New nitzho-goa bomb from Sita - Psychedelic Dilemma. I'm sure that guys from UAF Records will announce soon some nice releases for 2011. too. Neogoa will also contribute with our planned releases, plus we're working on some suprises too. I hope that DAT Records and Ezel-Ebed will also announce their plans for 2011.

I'm personally pretty damn interested in hearing what are these older acts who are making new stuff?

I'm guessing now, but maybe Moonweed. Suntrip already worked with him on Temple Of Chaos, and afaik, Moonweed released something here - http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/rev/rev1cd912.html Sounds like new stuff to me.

Edit - nah, music in that sample doesn't fit too much in Suntrip's opus :P:D

I'm guessing now, but maybe Moonweed. Suntrip already worked with him on Temple Of Chaos, and afaik, Moonweed released something here - http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/rev/rev1cd912.html Sounds like new stuff to me.

Edit - nah, music in that sample doesn't fit too much in Suntrip's opus :P:D

That definitely does not sound like the artist who produced Telepath and Micronesia :( I would kill for another track like Telepath.

Antares, Mindsphere, Artifact303 and E-Mantra :o 2011. will be a superb year for newschool people. Plus there is a lot goodies from other labels too - Lost Buddha 2nd album on Phototropic, PortaMento full lenght on Cronomi and their 3rd compilation. New nitzho-goa bomb from Sita - Psychedelic Dilemma. I'm sure that guys from UAF Records will announce soon some nice releases for 2011. too. Neogoa will also contribute with our planned releases, plus we're working on some suprises too. I hope that DAT Records and Ezel-Ebed will also announce their plans for 2011.

Its the 1st Lost Buddha album and also the only one, not the second :)

• 3 weeks later...

Antares - Exodus... samples online now!!! :)

http://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD21/

Yep, and if all goes well, the first week of march it will be available :)

Next to be released: the Artifact303 album, but we will announce that one properly within a few weeks... First try to enjoy this one :)

First, let us know what your impressions are on the samples :-)

About parties i want add that Space Elves will play in Budapest, Hungary at 11. march and represent Suntrip ;)

More info soon

I am planing a trip to Budapest this spring, maybe I should to coordinate a bit ;) looking forward to hearing more about the gig!

Samples sounds amazing!!! :))

...and i am one of the biggest fan of Artifact303, so i am really looking forward to that one!

@Anoebis: The Artifact303 will be released in May, right?

(BTW, it will be awsome to see him live here in Sweden in the summer aswell) :D

Samples sounds amazing!!! :))

...and i am one of the biggest fan of Artifact303, so i am really looking forward to that one!

@Anoebis: The Artifact303 will be released in May, right?

(BTW, it will be awsome to see him live here in Sweden in the summer aswell) :D

Well... The date is not fixed yet, it depends on when the album is really finished! :) At the moment 4-5 tracks are really ready, 2-3 tracks need a little adjustment and 1 track has to be made :)

So if all goes fine it will be may, but we give our artists the total freedom, they can work untill it is ready, simple as that :)

The E-Mantra album is reaching completion as well, so if needed we can switch releases :)

About Artifact303 performing live... on the Suntrippers group on facebook I will try to make a list of festival and parties soon where our artists play :) For him only Ukraine is confirmed for now I think... So if you want to get him to Sweden... Go ahead :)

But first the Antares album (and new T shirts...) :)

Antares - Exodus... samples online now!!! :)

http://www.suntripre...se/cat/SUNCD21/

Nice samples! I am very glad, because Antares walking his own way and improve his style track by track. His music is always sunny and relaxing, very warm feelings...

Btw, i also very impressed by his harder style - Daimon, sure he will release very strong album one day!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The cd will be available this weekend and it will be for sale on monday on our online shop as usual :) (Fabien is now on vacation untill sunday, so he can't update it any sooner) :)

-

I know what I'll be playing in the CD player when I drive back home :D

The cd will be available this weekend and it will be for sale on monday on our online shop as usual :) (Fabien is now on vacation untill sunday, so he can't update it any sooner) :)

-

Looks like I'll be getting more stickers soon. B)