3. Astrix - Sparks

4. Protoculture -Stars Of Sanbona

5. Chichke & MultiTech - Cosmic Balance

6. Abomination - Bad Beat

7. Ananda Shake - Intersting Concepts

8. Ananda Shake - Ananda Shakes Radio

9. Brainwash - The End

10.A-team - Smashing Napkins

i wanted to give you links for all the tracks but unfortunately i can't use more than one in the topic

enjoy and happy new year!

1. Astral Projection - One (A Team Rmx)

2. Audiotec vs. Perlook - Modern Music

3. Astrix - Sparks

9. Brainwash - The End

i wanted to give you links for all the tracks but unfortunately i can't use more than one in the topic

Top ten worst of 2010 right?

Mdk

My Top 10 Chillout tracks

1. Solar Fields - Staring Into The Nothingness

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S7pfGun0QI

2. Carbon Based Lifeforms - Init

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Od4Bff8MM

3. Asura - Regenesis

4. David Abrgel - Liquid

5. Kaya Project - Dust Devil (Liquid Stranger's "Cortex Vortex" Mix)

6. Enichkin - Visions

7. Kaya Project - Calico Stomp (Gaudi Rmx)

8. Solar Fields - Unite

9. Electrypnose - A Wasp At The Fairies

10. Androcell - Night Sorceress

So far of course, I haven't heard that much unfortunately :(

My Newskool top 10 in no particular order:

1. Agneton - De Wereldoverbrugger

2. Merr0w - Citrus Circus

3. Travma - Resurrecting The Dead

4. Astrancer - Tetragrammaton

5. The Grey Guy - Galactic Treatment

6. Alienapia - Magic Magnification

7. Ra - Time Current (Silver Remix)

8. Alienapia vs. Psy-H - Fear And Anger

9. Goalien - Honor By The Sword

10.Goasia - Dancing With The Blue Spirit

Unfortunately I didn't listen many new ambient/downtempo albums this year. :)

I was so busy this year, I almost missed everything ... everything except the new Etnoscope - Way Over Deadline album.

Interestingly it has ten tracks ... hehe ... so practically you could say it's my top ten 2010 ... but that would be a poor statement :P

still, listen to this, pure awesomeness:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtCN2-HSF3E

Welcome to the open-minded psynews where some members will tell you whats cool and what's not cool.

Im pretty open minded and if is there one ussual cheezy full on track on top 1 i dont need much to talk or explain.

Btw Happy New Year to everyone ;)

Im pretty open minded and if is there one ussual cheezy full on track on top 1 i dont need much to talk or explain.

Btw Happy New Year to everyone ;)

Or maybe you should just stay away from make comments such as:

For pop scene :rolleyes:

And you guys wonder why no more new people sign up to this forum? Maybe if you would treat newcomers like Chichke with more respect instead of ridiculing his/her taste in music this forum could become what it used to be (a quite open-minded community people loved to come and debate in). Just a thought ;)

Or maybe you should just stay away from make comments such as:

For pop scene :rolleyes:

And you guys wonder why no more new people sign up to this forum? Maybe if you would treat newcomers like Chichke with more respect instead of ridiculing his/her taste in music this forum could become what it used to be (a quite open-minded community people loved to come and debate in). Just a thought ;)

Not that i dont respect Chichke, but i dont respect that commercial neo hippie cheesy full on cluby stuff.

Is normal that anyone have different taste, but with taste must go quaility too. You can be shown like example: Your music is different from most goa scene back in 90s because tribal stuff... but you are love and remembered by ppl not just they like animal sounds from tracks or tribal rhythms, but also because of the quality and uniqueness.

Your comments are much more agressive than my. Maybe you just want help, but with all those words and sentences it looks more like you are starting some conflict.

PS. I was like him, i loved smiliar cheesy stuff, but why? Because i didnt know much about scene and style and i listened only what some ppl gave me and what i see on facebook/myspace is popular. I had only Miranda and Astral Projection few tracks and thats all but i was thinking is all same music, all "psychodeliya". Thats problem of ingorance and bad informing and stance "I go to psy trance party, im neo hippie (with bald head) and i love what other young ppl loves too!". Thats major problem in Serbian scene i think, thats mass effect of commercial psychedelia and their society. My city is small if you compare with other European cities where scenes are big... we have here almost every week some proggy and psy trance stuff but why i dont go? Same reason i told before and because today everyone can be DJ with not wrong taste, but wrong knowledge of music and superficiality. So i visit here few parties per year.

After when i say smiliar things i said here in post before, they call me hater just because i dont like what they like (or what "everyone" likes). Same was here when i go against Goa Gil and you know that but i really dont care.

Sorry Chichke, this is nothing personal to you. Respect and welcome in community ;)

@Elysium why you dont support here this forum and put your top 10 (i want but not free time because holidays now), also why not comment some new release or review the same? How i can see, your every very rarely post always start some drama.

Happy holidays ;)

Off

Not that i dont respect Chichke, but i dont respect that commercial neo hippie cheesy full on cluby stuff.

Is normal that anyone have different taste, but with taste must go quaility too. You can be shown like example: Your music is different from most goa scene back in 90s because tribal stuff... but you are love and remembered by ppl not just they like animal sounds from tracks or tribal rhythms, but also because of the quality and uniqueness.

Your comments are much more agressive than my. Maybe you just want help, but with all those words and sentences it looks more like you are starting some conflict.

PS. I was like him, i loved smiliar cheesy stuff, but why? Because i didnt know much about scene and style and i listened only what some ppl gave me and what i see on facebook/myspace is popular. I had only Miranda and Astral Projection few tracks and thats all but i was thinking is all same music, all "psychodeliya". Thats problem of ingorance and bad informing and stance "I go to psy trance party, im neo hippie (with bald head) and i love what other young ppl loves too!". Thats major problem in Serbian scene i think, thats mass effect of commercial psychedelia and their society. My city is small if you compare with other European cities where scenes are big... we have here almost every week some proggy and psy trance stuff but why i dont go? Same reason i told before and because today everyone can be DJ with not wrong taste, but wrong knowledge of music and superficiality. So i visit here few parties per year.

After when i say smiliar things i said here in post before, they call me hater just because i dont like what they like (or what "everyone" likes). Same was here when i go against Goa Gil and you know that but i really dont care.

Sorry Chichke, this is nothing personal to you. Respect and welcome in community ;)

@Elysium why you dont support here this forum and put your top 10 (i want but not free time because holidays now), also why not comment some new release or review the same? How i can see, your every very rarely post always start some drama.

Happy holidays ;)

Off

Its amazing how little self-insight you so-called "open-minded" people have ;)

When criticized you get into defense mode...

Point is you do not welcome new members with a taste you do not approve of...You ridicule them....

As I pointed out...maybe that's why you dont see many new members here ;)

Just a thought... :)

Last: It's not your place to judge what a person should like or not. Keep that to yourself buddy!

Last: It's not your place to judge what a person should like or not. Keep that to yourself buddy!

Awww, come on, Elysium...you must be joking! These are forums open to discussion. Chichke's tastes can indeed be debated (as can mine!).

One could argue that perhaps we can all be a bit more diplomatic on these forums and that we could possibly also be a bit softer on a new member. It is sweet of you to intervene in the way you have, Elysium.

Furthermore, it would not surprise me if some here at Psynews share Chichke's taste in psy-trance. But not me - I feel it is typically Israeli (well, mostly Israeli) cheese crap that is best left alone.

Pedro

Awww, come on, Elysium...you must be joking! These are forums open to discussion. Chichke's tastes can indeed be debated (as can mine!).

One could argue that perhaps we can all be a bit more diplomatic on these forums and that we could possibly also be a bit softer on a new member. It is sweet of you to intervene in the way you have, Elysium.

Furthermore, it would not surprise me if some here at Psynews share Chichke's taste in psy-trance. But not me - I feel it is typically Israeli (well, mostly Israeli) cheese crap that is best left alone.

Pedro

I also do not share his/her taste but the way he was "greeted" by certain members should in my book cause them to be banned (if that's the way the admin wants to handle things here). I see no reason to such a unkind and IMO ignorant behavior. Yes the debate should indeed be free but is it really free here? Or is it monopolized by a few who just have to tell people their taste suck?

Maybe food for thought to the new admin if this forum want new members that is?

Sorry dude but you did similar thing in AP vs. MFG topic. ;)

No i did not. I did not tell anyone heir taste was less important or right than mine. I expressed MY POINT OF VIEW based on MY TASTE. I did not tell anyone their taste sucked! BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

You guys should stop with this "it's you!" vs "it's you!". Psy scene is not big, but it's vast enough for allowing people to have bad and good taste, and a lot of things in-between.

What Imba said is true, that list is a pop-scene delirium. But his own recommendations sometimes sound quite "Goa pop" too, way too cheesy and sweeet.

And do not forget we're on a forum, isn't it that the special place where we can express our selfish opinions and ruin, with great happines and joy :lol: , somebody else's day??

Well, back to the topic.

My top Ten is Ectima's Ground Defense tech-trance album. Fell in love with it!!

As it's a 9 track album, the last one goes to Astral Projection's "Dunes of Gold",

that d2k2 posted here. Despite the bad sound quality, it's clear it's gonna be

another AP classic!

My one and only point is to stop greeting new members with an attitude that might make them run away. I am sure everybody want this community to at least get 50% back to what it used to be. You wont get many new members when the first respond they meet is a die hard group of members telling them their taste suck. What about give them a warm welcome instead? Probably just a silly thought :)

1. Astral Projection - One (A Team Rmx)

2. Audiotec vs. Perlook - Modern Music

3. Astrix - Sparks

9. Brainwash - The End

Hopefully your 2011 list will be much better than this one bro.

Its amazing how little self-insight you so-called "open-minded" people have ;)

When criticized you get into defense mode...

Point is you do not welcome new members with a taste you do not approve of...You ridicule them....

As I pointed out...maybe that's why you dont see many new members here ;)

Just a thought... :)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I agree with Elysium. What is wrong with people liking the more popular stuff than the hardcore-underground-5-people-know-it-Goa stuff?

Favourites of 2010:

Astral Projection - The Blissdom EP

Astral Projection - Open Society - The EP

Astrix - Acid Rocker EP

Atomic Pulse - Multiverse (yes, I know it's from 2008 but only discovered is this year)

Atomic Pulse - The Safi Collection

Artha - Fluory Dolby EP

Artha - Influencing Dreams

Cybernetika - The Scythe Of Orion

Rest goes to lots of single tracks from Ektoplazm/etc. releases, like the fantastic Faradize remix of Infected Mushroom - Dancing With Kadafi and a lot more.

I agree with Elysium. What is wrong with people liking the more popular stuff than the hardcore-underground-5-people-know-it-Goa stuff?

Favourites of 2010:

Astral Projection - The Blissdom EP

Astral Projection - Open Society - The EP

Astrix - Acid Rocker EP

Atomic Pulse - Multiverse (yes, I know it's from 2008 but only discovered is this year)

Atomic Pulse - The Safi Collection

Artha - Fluory Dolby EP

Artha - Influencing Dreams

Cybernetika - The Scythe Of Orion

Rest goes to lots of single tracks from Ektoplazm/etc. releases, like the fantastic Faradize remix of Infected Mushroom - Dancing With Kadafi and a lot more.

You're fond of the letter A, aren't you? :D