4 Changes (4:45)

5 Reverse Universe (5:00)

6 Tech A Break (5:05)

7 Liquid (5:07)

8 Rain Season (5:15)

9 Optimistic (3:46)

10 Blue Nation (4:26)

11 Farewell (1:39)

This is the sort of album you are either going to love or hate; I know I should hate it, it is cheesy, overly melodic and has some pretty awful singing in it but it turns out into a really fantastic album. I thought at first that it might be a guilty pleasure that I would quickly tire of but this was not the case at all, after about 50 listens I can actually say that I love this album even more than when I first heard it. The energy it exudes is wonderful to behold and even though it is mid tempo verging on chillout and most likely designed for home listening I can still imagine dancefloors kicking off to this music. The key here is the synths, the synth work is brilliant and it has me anticipating when they will come in and even rewinding tracks to listen to them again and again.

The best tracks are Changes featuring Adam Madar, Ariel Feldman (production) and Hagar Klein (vocals) which starts off as a fairly cheesy song but by the time the synths come in it has me tripping seratonin out of my eyeballs and dribbling acid from my ears. The title Track is also an excellent track, I could describe it as I would Changes except without that it starts off as a cheesy song. It is everything that is great in the last track but amplified threefold. My Favourite track though is Liquid which is just five minutes of pure joy that I find myself playing three or four times when I play the album.

The only downside to the album for me is that it is not quite 50 minutes but I suppose that is the norm for cheesy pop albums: a category which this is undoubtedly a part of. I don't want anyone to get me wrong as my usual taste in music is more serious difficult to digest music: this album is cheesy pop in the extreme but it has done what very few cheesy pop albums do and that is to perform cheese well, unadulterated and for its own sake. This album is my guilty pleasure of the year and remains pretty high in my top list of albums in 2010.

• 3 years later...