I'll be in China (Shangai-Beijing) during nye! Any info about the psy scene out there? :)

Full Face

hi to all china freaks

i'll travel in china for the nye days. I'm coming on Dec 28th in Shangai and stay in china till jan 12th.

Any parties there during these days?

Please if someone can write here some info about the scene there it would be really nice .

I'm producing night time music under the name of Full Face.

For more info: www.myspace.com/fullface21

or on facebook: doros full-face

my email is: fullface@windowslive.com

Hope to contact nice people out there!

Cheers

• 1 month later...

hi to all china freaks

i'll travel in china for the nye days. I'm coming on Dec 28th in Shangai and stay in china till jan 12th.

Any parties there during these days?

Please if someone can write here some info about the scene there it would be really nice .

I'm producing night time music under the name of Full Face.

For more info: www.myspace.com/fullface21

or on facebook: doros full-face

my email is: fullface@windowslive.com

Hope to contact nice people out there!

Cheers

Hi,

I live in Shanghai, not sure if you are still around or not. There is not too much going on in the Psytrance scene, we have a monthly or so get together that is building so so momentum, in form of Magic Garden parties. I own a little bar, called Shiva Lounge, that put on a party with Psytrance DJs on Jan 2 in Shanghai. We plan another one again during first part of Februrary. There are also some DJs in Hong Kong and Beijing that play occasionally. If you are still in Shanghai, please phone me at 86 13816685398 - we have some good techno DJs playing both nights this weekend (Shiva is located on 47 Yongfu Road in French Concession area) - DJ starts 12ish till late.... Cheers, Blaine

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I live in Shanghai, not sure if you are still around or not. There is not too much going on in the Psytrance scene, we have a monthly or so get together that is building so so momentum, in form of Magic Garden parties. I own a little bar, called Shiva Lounge, that put on a party with Psytrance DJs on Jan 2 in Shanghai. We plan another one again during first part of Februrary. There are also some DJs in Hong Kong and Beijing that play occasionally. If you are still in Shanghai, please phone me at 86 13816685398 - we have some good techno DJs playing both nights this weekend (Shiva is located on 47 Yongfu Road in French Concession area) - DJ starts 12ish till late.... Cheers, Blaine

Hey Blaine, cool that you answered I saw this post too late~

I'm Olivier, also living (close to) Shanghai, maybe you heard about that watertown called 南浔. I guess you know Tomomi, Magic garden crew and so on!

If you plan to hold psytrance parties in your bar (I love your bar by the way :) ), can you inform me at 13816863264? Will it be Kodama and Gotama on the decks?

By the way, I have just bought decks, starting to mix goatrance/psytrance/psydub and chill out....if later (I mean when I'll be able to do something) you need a warm up or psychedelic chillout stuff I'll be your man haha ;)

See you in Shiva or anywhere else!