Ziptnf - Warp Drive [psydnb]

ziptnf

Posted Image

I couldn't wait till after my final exams to make this. Psychedelic Drum and Bass is a very rare "genre", as most psybreaks aren't quite aggressive enough to be classified DnB. Each one of these tracks are very unique, and as a result, different speeds. The tracks didn't lend themselves to much blending, so for the mixing I tried to make the energy transfer as unobtrusive as possible. You will explore a variety of psychedelic drum'n'bass interpretations, pushing the boundaries of this sound towards the end. I hope you all enjoy, this took a while to put together.

Vector Burn - Orchid (Mav Remix)

Deimos - Chest Pain

Violet Vision - Inside the Glass Shell

Silexz - Pandemonium

Scorb - P2P

Phace - Vintage

Principles of Flight - A Colorful End

Cybernetika - Hydroponics

Cybernetika - Vaporized

Tone Deaf Junkies - Noxious

Shift - U Can't Say

sLime - The mould

Psilodump - The Kung Fu Fish Eats The Buns

The Flashbulb - Lawn Wake IV (Black)

To download, right click + save as:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/71483/Ziptnf%20-%20Warp%20Drive.mp3

• 3 months later...

Thanks for sharing these tracks. Finding good PsyDnB is really hard. Liked the Vector Burn track especially. DnB seems to be good at creating these sparse, dark ambientish atmospheres. In case you haven't heard these, check out Big Mistake - Worm , Sibilant - Proper Filth, Mahisha - Mahisha Empire, Nam Shub of Enki meets Kiki.ILL - _Clickher, and Axi - Mayan Empire. Last one is really good!