OOOD live in London, 1996 - video

Colin OOOD

Did you used to tuck your t-shirt into your pants? I did, and here's 54 minutes of visual proof, in 320Kbps MP3 audio quality:

http://vimeo.com/17306995

Set list:

Two Dawns Over Baleshwar

Cobra

Karmic Suture

Silence

Other World

Kundalini

Fluorostani Transcendance

Also, is that Laughing Buddha in the stripey t-shirt?

I'm not sure, it could be hey. It could also be a friend of ours Simon, who was a fan for a long time before he became Steve's boss at work. It's a bit dark to tell... but if it's either of them I think it's probably Jez, after all we know for sure he was actually there at the time!

Hey Colin, greate video. It reminds me that we had here in Moscow along time agoooo:)

And thanks you for all superb tracks;)

You're welcome, it's our pleasure :) But... maybe I misunderstand your message, but we hever played live like this in Moscow or anywhere in Russia; the first time we played in your country was April 2009! Is that the time you mean?

Mars... big thanks.

great video!

It's great to see how it was 14 years ago ... you can feel a sort of vibe in there that is not here today (and it's not just the music).

But I was 12 at that time ... oh my gosh...

Could say now that I wished to have been into psy back then already, but it wouldn't be just I guess. I have made my experiences the way I did and am satisfied with them, wouldn't want to change anything.

Still, cool for the people having been there...

good old days...? To me it seems like a really boring party ...Almost no one is dancing properly... The music is great but the crowd isn't reacting to it... I think I a living the good old days here in belgium with our partys :)

but great set OOOD ! Thanks for sharing the video!

good old days...? To me it seems like a really boring party ...Almost no one is dancing properly... The music is great but the crowd isn't reacting to it... I think I a living the good old days here in belgium with our partys :)

but great set OOOD ! Thanks for sharing the video!

He's right, they truly are not dancing properly in that video.

Great music though.