Khetzal new album?

psytimeofmylife

Some time ago I read somewhere there should be a new album in 2010. Since then I didn't see any news about that album.

Only info I could find was about Avigmatic records, which Khetzal and Dj Chai are running.

Does anyone know - is Khetzal done with goa or not?

I really like Corrole and it is one of the few albums I listen to regularly.

Once in a while I try to remotivate him, but I don't know anymore which words to use. He has a mountain of talent.

For your information he's involved in another group of music with French people, that's vocal music but it's actually very good. Maybe this takes also alot of time he no longer uses to produce psytrance.

Cool, have they released anything?

Corolle is.. yeah. I mean I'm no Goa-veteran, but I've got the feeling he really got the Goa-vibes rejuvenated there. His ambient stuff on ultimae is also good, that was the way I discovered Khetzal.

Judging by the incredible nuùber of orders we got from the reissue of his album, you're not alone to think that.

And personally I couldn't agree more :)

Matthieu, je sais que tu nous lis, c'est vrai.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I must agree here with Ynhamsui. Maybe he wanted to input his creativity into other spheres of music, maybe to experience other spheres of sound. However, I would also love to hear more tunes from him in the future, even he isn't my favorite artist.

Anyone an idea what musical projects he does nowadays?

"Different musical projects" means outside goa trance... Rock band, as violin and keyboard player... Electro, as composer and keyboard player. Not really different sounds from what I use in my trance live-acts, but different musical styles for sure... Different live-acts experiences."

From his facebook.

• 1 year later...

After reading that thread I somewhat thought Khetzal is out of the goa business. Fortunately this is not true at all, he is playing a live set in Switzerland in a few weeks: http://www.mysticalforum.ch/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19626

Nicely enough there is even another Suntrip artist playing, I'm so going to enjoy this! :D