06. Cell - Hanging Masses

07. Sync24 - Memloop

08. Emancipator - Periscope Up

09. Halogen - Sunriser

10. Solar Fields - Discovering

11. Global Communication - 5:23

Download & Stream: mix.dj

Download: Rapidshare

Excellent. You are very good at what you do, the atmosphere in this set was created in such a unique way, starting off the set with some heavy downtempo drum beats and following with some lush, intelligent, paddy ambient sounds that built up to a more structured and well arranged portion in the middle with some steadier rhythms. The magic was all constructed properly, the mind wandered and found itself time and time again with outstandingly complex and rich downtempo tracks. Your mixing is flawless through the entire set, layering sounds and moods via the ear of a perfectionist. The flow is very nice, with the exception perhaps of the last track, it didn't quite fit with the heavier one before, but it was a nice ending to an epic set. Wonderful job, very nice work. More people need to listen to this, and right away.

well, it takes a while (and some time not listening to it) to really judge my own sets. For example I still listen to Bodywarmer 2 every once i a while and every time I am really happy with it (was lucky with that one). But the Creatures set, while I really liked it when i just made it, doesnt hold up for some reason.

My opinion of all my sets are comprehensive, a lot of times I like to feel like I'm building a catalog, and just gauge my favorite sets amongst how much I enjoyed all of them. I thought Creatures sounded a lot like my set, Radioactive Sound, and that is still one of my favorite mixes. I made an ambient set a few months ago, but if I were to demonstrate my sound to somebody, that would not be what I would show them. I think you have to make sure that you know the answer to the question, what does your "sound" represent?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just know this is gonna be good. Started listening to it right now. Excellent taste you have.

BTW I have a psytrance set nearly finished, for real this time ;) Will post it here soon, hope you'll dig it.

Thanx again for the advice :)

• 8 months later...