Trance2MoveU

Posted Image

Artist: Chynacid

Title: Tofu EP

Label: Acid Chemical Plant Records

Date: April, 2010

1. Tofu

2. Tianlong

Well, here we go again. ;) Producing at a high rate Filipe Santos and his many aliases bring you his latest. I love his music and believe him to be a driving force in the new school goa revolution. He is currently involved in the more acidic type of psytrance and while not my favorite he is certainly prodigious. This artist shows his talent with new school goa, acid, old school, nitzogoa...His current netlabel is Acid Chemical Plant Records, but I also remember an Extinct Records which appears to still be active. With this release he goes back to the old school goa sound that the purists are sure to love. This EP is a free download so there is no excuse not to give it a listen.

Wow, this drips of the old school sound. The basslines are crafty and the 303's scream at you like you stole something. This could easily have been something from the likes of UX. It's energetic, melodic and aggressive. Most importantly it is entrancing. I missed out on the golden age of goa so the only way for me to live it is through this awesome music. IF you are new to goa or just like that sweet sound of the past, this is a can't miss. And it's free you cheap bastards!!!! Highly recommended.

Acid Chemical Plant Records - Free Download!!!

Mdk

I've already posted on our facebook page, but here we go again, most famous portuguese guy after Christiano Ronaldo strikes again. First few ACP Records releases aren't my cup of tea and IMHO they're bad, but this one is pure win.

More Lost Buddha/Chynacid tracks, less experiments with netlabels and 23432 projects IMHO. Anyhow, wish you all the best, and hopefully next Untold Stories chapter will be a blast! Cheers

• 1 year later...