• Transwave
    • Jaia
    • Other

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BPC all the way.

Blue Planet is a timesless classic that I have never gotten bored of and the release on DAT records recently while not quite in the same A+++ calibre was still pretty ace!

BPC have also done some sublime chillout too (but then so has Total Eclipse :unsure: )

I like'm all. I'm really not good at these best of pols and threads. I've seen BPC live(really don't know if it was a Dj set or live) and that was awesome.

Asia 2001, Toi Doi and Bamboo Forest are missing from the pool.

still between these is a hard battle!

I voted Transwave though

Jeez, talk about a tough choice. In the end it would have to be Jaia for me, but only by a very small margin, followed closely by Transwave, BPC and Total Eclipse.

BPC all the way.

Blue Planet is a timesless classic that I have never gotten bored of and the release on DAT records recently while not quite in the same A+++ calibre was still pretty ace!

couldn't have said it better.

bpc just has so many great tracks: overbloody flood, crystal, micromega, xoco, hemo static ii, ...

sure, transwave also has some classics and i was quite into their sound some time ago, but somehow i quickly got bored :unsure:

jaia, hm... there mai mai which is at least as good as overbloody flood, but other than that.. good music but nothing outstanding

somehow total eclipse isn't my cup of tea at all...

I gotta go with Transwave here.

Both Total Eclipse and Blue Planet Corporation are awesome, and both projects have fantastic albums, but my honest opinion is that their output is completely overshadowed by Hypnorhythm and Helium, which are amongst my all time favorites, and fall in that category of goa trance albums I can listen to front to back an infinite amount of times, and never get bored...

Blue Planet Corporation - c'est sublime! Followed by Jaia. Asia 2001 and Transwave are great too. Total Eclipse was never my cup of tea.