Name that track, please

Procyon

Hi guys, here I go again with another track I can't recognize the artist or the title.

Worse, I heard it on radio broadcast and they didn't say the title of the track.

I ask your help based only on your knowledge, which I know is deep.

This track starts a little smoky and around 20s a full-on beat kicks in,

NOW the most impressive thing about this track is the melody: it's a

piano-synth sequence in a crescendo. Marvellous, it reminded me a

little of Transwave's Land of Freedom and Man With No Name's style.

Can you give me a hint?

Thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...

I spent hours trying to remember where I had heard "I feel so exposed, I can hear myself".

Then I remembered: it's on The Sorcerer, by Adrenalin Drum.

I wonder what's the connection between these two wonderful tracks.

One is my favorite acid-goa track, the other a lesson on melody.

I spent hours trying to remember where I had heard "I feel so exposed, I can hear myself".

Then I remembered: it's on The Sorcerer, by Adrenalin Drum.

If it's the sample I'm thinking of then it's also used somewhere on FSOL's Lifeforms album. It's from Scanners.

If it's the sample I'm thinking of then it's also used somewhere on FSOL's Lifeforms album. It's from Scanners.

yeah, the evil of the samples ... more songs with same sample and you get a salad when the only thing that you remember is the sample ... but frankly, it almost always is...

oh and by the way ... I'd never ever would have recognized any song by the description in the first post. never ever.

does that speak for anybody else? I don't wanna feel musically naked...

@ RTP: yeah, I reckon it wasn't an easy job. But give me some credit: I heard only an excerpt of the track, the apex of it - what 10 seconds at the most. And it's not easy to name a track without lyrics, just like we do on search engines.

I thought it had a full-onish beat on it, but it's because Liquid Soul's remix is a little harder than the original version.

Anyway, I am glad someone could name it.

@ RTP: yeah, I reckon it wasn't an easy job. But give me some credit: I heard only an excerpt of the track, the apex of it - what 10 seconds at the most. And it's not easy to name a track without lyrics, just like we do on search engines.

I thought it had a full-onish beat on it, but it's because Liquid Soul's remix is a little harder than the original version.

Anyway, I am glad someone could name it.

haha, with that comment I actually meant that I am so musically naked that I did not understand the terminology you used :lol:

so I can't even say whether the description is well or not :D