Penzoline

The Official Psynews Welcome(d) Topic

Bartzabel    31

Hi all

its been some time. Nice to be back. The scene is really great music wise again these days. 

Plur.

Breeder    2

Hello everyone, new forum member here.

I'm pretty sure I've signed up to the Psynews forums before - a long, long time ago - but frankly I've no memory of what nickname I used and whether or to what extent I was posting actively at the time. Almost feels like a different era, so it does! I think I have to agree with the poster immediately above me - I've been a little annoyed with the music generally on more than one occasion in the past two decades (getting old, really) but these seem rather good times music-wise. I just noticed antic's topic on Eitan Reiter's recent Out of Orbit album, which for me was quite an exciting release.

Anyway, let's see if I manage to post a few more replies or threads in the time to come.

• Like 1

AstralSphinx    67
6 hours ago, Breeder said:

Hello everyone, new forum member here.

I'm pretty sure I've signed up to the Psynews forums before - a long, long time ago - but frankly I've no memory of what nickname I used and whether or to what extent I was posting actively at the time. Almost feels like a different era, so it does! I think I have to agree with the poster immediately above me - I've been a little annoyed with the music generally on more than one occasion in the past two decades (getting old, really) but these seem rather good times music-wise. I just noticed antic's topic on Eitan Reiter's recent Out of Orbit album, which for me was quite an exciting release.

Anyway, let's see if I manage to post a few more replies or threads in the time to come.

Welcome to the forum, and yes there is quite a lot of interesting releases these days. This forum can be a very good starting point, to see what's out there. Enjoy your stay. :)

• Like 1

Breeder    2
3 hours ago, AstralSphinx said:

Welcome to the forum, and yes there is quite a lot of interesting releases these days. This forum can be a very good starting point, to see what's out there. Enjoy your stay. :)

Thanks!