The Official Psynews Welcome(d) Topic

Penzoline

6 hours ago, Breeder said:

Hello everyone, new forum member here.

I'm pretty sure I've signed up to the Psynews forums before - a long, long time ago - but frankly I've no memory of what nickname I used and whether or to what extent I was posting actively at the time. Almost feels like a different era, so it does! I think I have to agree with the poster immediately above me - I've been a little annoyed with the music generally on more than one occasion in the past two decades (getting old, really) but these seem rather good times music-wise. I just noticed antic's topic on Eitan Reiter's recent Out of Orbit album, which for me was quite an exciting release.

Anyway, let's see if I manage to post a few more replies or threads in the time to come.

Welcome to the forum, and yes there is quite a lot of interesting releases these days. This forum can be a very good starting point, to see what's out there. Enjoy your stay. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AstralSphinx said:

Welcome to the forum, and yes there is quite a lot of interesting releases these days. This forum can be a very good starting point, to see what's out there. Enjoy your stay. :)

Thanks!

• 6 months later...

Hi. My name is Tumaj. Glad to be here among Psy mucic fans/Producers.

Good-looking forum template.  Large number of members. But can someone tell how long the members wait to get at least one reply in any Threat they post?

6 hours ago, Polytheist said:

Hi. My name is Tumaj. Glad to be here among Psy mucic fans/Producers.

Good-looking forum template.  Large number of members. But can someone tell how long the members wait to get at least one reply in any Threat they post?

Welcome!

It really depends on the topic of discussion. The place is pretty quiet these days generally but sometimes you get a good discussion going on.

• Like 1

Hi @Penzoline, Thank you.

Admirable. Even I understand why you had to created a complicated logo rather than a minimal one that follows 2020 trends.

As a graphic designer, I have had the pleasure of designing many logos, websites, social media cover, album cover and festival/concert poster of infamous electronic and rock bands. Therefore I know the reason why a logo for a psytrance DJ or Black-Metal band need to look complex like graffities on the wall. In my first thread of this web forum, I asked a question about psytrance album covers but as you said, this web forum is now less active than ever. I'm just a designer and a fan of Dark Psytrance. I can't produce any kind of music and willing to learn it gradually. 

I told you my positive opinion about the logo you designed. Not bad at all but some comments left by members like @Procyonsee sound... impolite and humiliating. Sorry to be so curious. I know its normal to tease a friend but are they your friends? is it allowed to be rude like that in this web forum?  

On 12/2/2020 at 11:08 PM, Polytheist said:

Hi @Penzoline, Thank you.

Admirable. Even I understand why you had to created a complicated logo rather than a minimal one that follows 2020 trends.

As a graphic designer, I have had the pleasure of designing many logos, websites, social media cover, album cover and festival/concert poster of infamous electronic and rock bands. Therefore I know the reason why a logo for a psytrance DJ or Black-Metal band need to look complex like graffities on the wall. In my first thread of this web forum, I asked a question about psytrance album covers but as you said, this web forum is now less active than ever. I'm just a designer and a fan of Dark Psytrance. I can't produce any kind of music and willing to learn it gradually.

Which logo are you referring to?

On 12/2/2020 at 11:08 PM, Polytheist said:

I told you my positive opinion about the logo you designed. Not bad at all but some comments left by members like @Procyonsee sound... impolite and humiliating. Sorry to be so curious. I know its normal to tease a friend but are they your friends? is it allowed to be rude like that in this web forum? 

Ah you're referring to the comments on my signature? I picked those out just for fun, I find them hilarious. :p